Phrases that scream a***hole

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

If I give you the example of what I was thinking when I wrote that.... Theres a guy at my work, sort of high up manager but not in my "line of reporting" although he does sometimes get involved in my work. When he gets involved with me, because I am not one of his minions, he is very helpful and doesn't say much out of turn. However, he is widely known as a bully and I have personally witnessed him treating folk under him like utter shite. Despite this, a lot of folk trot out the "yeah but hes helped me before/been ok with me" type patter. Aye he's helped me before too, but he's still demonstrably a horrible c**t. 

Too late Bairnardo, you've already outed yourself as a disgusting brown noser who'll happily join in with workplace bullying just to stay in with the in-crowd.

You sicken me. 

'nuff said 

Did that make it's way across the Atlantic? It was popular in the early 2000's with Republicans who thought they'd delivered a clever put down.

"Liberals believe everything they think. lol. 'nuff said." etc.

I only bring it up because I saw someone use it on a local forum this morning and it made me want to start shopping for a nuclear warhead.

5 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

'nuff said 

Did that make it's way across the Atlantic? It was popular in the early 2000's with Republicans who thought they'd delivered a clever put down.

"Liberals believe everything they think. lol. 'nuff said." etc.

I only bring it up because I saw someone use it on a local forum this morning and it made me want to start shopping for a nuclear warhead.

Below is our version of that IMO:

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

"just sayin" 

"...and MY taxes are paying for this!"

Makes you want to refund the miserable b*****d from your own pocket just to shut them up. Shame they did away with ha'pennies.

“Didn’t happen” and similar patter.

Don’t get me wrong, I join in and I find it childishly hilarious, the meltdowns that come from it are worth it.

I’m just fully aware it’s a bit harsh and good people should probably be taken at face value.

But so f**k.

It was a good thing when you had commentators inventing shit that they attributed to their children but that 1/1000 didn’t happen post is shit patter.