Phrases that scream a***hole

Haven’t read the whole thread so apologies if this has already been mentioned , but I’ve noticed a habit of folk saying “would’ve” instead of “had”.  Typically common from football pundits with Robbie Savage being the prime example , although by no means the only one guilty of this. 

eg “If Liverpool would’ve beaten Man United they’d still have their hundred per cent record”

Also , although I think Michael Stewart’s a good pundit and not an @rsehole , the way he actually emphasises the word “of” when he says “would of” when he means “would have” gets on my tits.

Poppy day
Any one who calls it that should not be allowed to get angry at someone not wearing one.
So many times seen that referenced instead of remembrance or armistice utter utter utter bawbags

4 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

The phrase "just nipping down the pub for a cheeky Vimto".

"Heading out for a couple of sherbets".

As sherbet is a powder this would be fine if someone was implying they were going for a few lines, but it's used by people going for a drink. It makes no sense. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

"Heading out for a couple of sherbets".

As sherbet is a powder this would be fine if someone was implying they were going for a few lines, but it's used by people going for a drink. It makes no sense. 

I always thought it was rhyming slang for nips .....(sherbet dips) ,  but has been adapted to mean any alcoholic drink