Peppino Impastato

Phrases that scream a***hole

45 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Ah well. I have a nice pension to look forward to and my own fully paid off home to console myself with. :lol:

That's a fantastic job you're doing playing to the stereotype, good job!

Wonder if the daft auld boomercunt will have the good sense to crawl under a rock for a while after this harrowing turn of events....

On a tangent I really dislike the misuse of snowflake to mean soft and easily offended.

It was originally used to take the piss out of people expressing some grievance they thought was unique to them but is actually widespread.

It's the unique structure of a snowflake not the fact snow melts that is why the latter makes sense while the former doesn't.

29 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

On a tangent I really dislike the misuse of snowflake to mean soft and easily offended.

It was originally used to take the piss out of people expressing some grievance they thought was unique to them but is actually widespread.

It's the unique structure of a snowflake not the fact snow melts that is why the latter makes sense while the former doesn't.

Snowflake^^

56 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Wonder if the daft auld boomercunt will have the good sense to crawl under a rock for a while after this harrowing turn of events....

Tragic.

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

oaksoft confirming that he's not only an arsehole but a moron as well. A good afternoons work.

Oh stop taking yourself so seriously. :lol:

36 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

You have to admit, there's been a fair amount of triggered snowflake responses on this thread.

Not exactly helping to defeat the stereotype eh? I guess it's what happens when you take everything so tragically serious. :lol:

And there's the classic "I'm just taking the piss" to complete the minter. Textbook stuff really.
It lacks the wee fishing emoji IMO.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

And there's the classic "I'm just taking the piss" to complete the minter. Textbook stuff really.

You really thought I was being serious?

Stop, I'm going to piss myself laughing. :lol:

43 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

:lol:

Brilliant. Cringe.

FWIW, it's used to describe people who melt when heat is applied to them. In other words they fall apart under pressure. Can't believe I have to mainsplain that but there you go. It's not just millenials who suffer this.

Edited by oaksoft

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

He's got  a house though tbf...