Phrases that scream a***hole

"Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean", especially in reference to words and phrases that have been around for at least half a century, like "viral" and "baby boomer".
I'm well aware what a baby boomer is, but "OK boomer" is not a phrase I'd ever heard before and was given without any context.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Ah well. I have a nice pension to look forward to and my own fully paid off home to console myself with. :lol:

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You have to admit, there's been a fair amount of triggered snowflake responses on this thread.

Not exactly helping to defeat the stereotype eh? I guess it's what happens when you take everything so tragically serious. :lol:

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I won't lie. This thread has made hilarious reading today. I can't remember seeing so many triggered posters.:lol:

Thanks for playing guys.

Anyway, back to work.

Animated GIF

Edited by Adam101

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I won't lie. This thread has made hilarious reading today. I can't remember seeing so many triggered posters.:lol:

Thanks for playing guys.

Anyway, back to work.

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

96A7537B-1EA9-49AE-B7A9-9612DC9E4177.gif

That's giving me Banana Flashbacks. He was another tit who didn't know what "triggered" meant.

Edited by Shotgun

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe when millenials reach adulthood they'll realise that the negative opinions of others and their insults are absolutely meaningless in the scheme of things. In the meantime......

When you're close to death i guess it puts it all into perspective.

You love to see people like Oaksoft on a forum populated by 30 something football fans giving it the big one about his successful lifestyle because life's real winners down the yacht club made him the boy in the barrel.

Edited by invergowrie arab

49 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

“He’s living his best life”

”You love to see it” 

“You hate to see it happen”

All current arsehole phrases.

He's living his best life can only be applied to an animal who has been freed after years of captivity.

It should never be applied to a fat munter going on holiday to Butlins.