Phrases that scream a***hole

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's young people using this term disparagingly against older people "Baby Boomers". They think it's cool, edgy and that it hurts older folk.

It's an utterly bizarre response to them being called millenial snowflakes.

:lol:

I just knew that you'd have called someone a snowflake and received the boomer thing back. Again, it's hilarious that you see one of these phrases as something an arsehole would say and not both.

Anyway, other phrases that scream arsehole:

Just now, oaksoft said:

I have a nice pension to look forward to and my own fully paid off home to console myself with. :lol:

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

As insults go, saying "OK Boomer" is right up there with "Oooooh you absolute rotter". :lol:

On the other hand, calling someone a millenial snowflake usually results in a furious response. It's much more satisfying. Maybe when millenials reach adulthood they'll realise that the negative opinions of others and their insults are absolutely meaningless in the scheme of things. In the meantime......

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

"Millennial" refers too people born between 1980 and 1996. So they reached adulthood about 5 years ago.

oaksoft confirming that he's not only an arsehole but a moron as well. A good afternoons work.

Genuinely cant believe oaksoft has tried to say something is cringy then actually submitted "millenial snowflake".

What a fucking minter.

An utterly dreadful performance here from him.

ETA "fully paid up house"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

24 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

As insults go, saying "OK Boomer" is right up there with "Oooooh you absolute rotter". :lol:

On the other hand, calling someone a millenial snowflake usually results in a furious response. It's much more satisfying. Maybe when millenials reach adulthood they'll realise that the negative opinions of others and their insults are absolutely meaningless in the scheme of things. In the meantime......

Ok boomer

29 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

On a tangent I really dislike the misuse of snowflake to mean soft and easily offended.

It was originally used to take the piss out of people expressing some grievance they thought was unique to them but is actually widespread.

It's the unique structure of a snowflake not the fact snow melts that is why the latter makes sense while the former doesn't.

Snowflake^^