Phrases that scream a***hole

• 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, mathematics said:

You've had no time for over a year?

It was alleged that the folk making the ads for Clios when they first came out were struggling for inspiration on a narrative for the ads. The had the location, cars, actors etc but no "magic". The crew watched an adult movie one night and in it was a masked orgy scene. One young lady's mask comes off mid-coitus and her older male lover gasps "Nicole!" and she looks at him and gasps "Papa!". The crew are suitably amused and use the "Papa" and "Nicole" line in the ad. 

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Apparently it's "viral", whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

It's funny that you've tried to post about other folk coming across as arseholes whilst also doing it yourself. You can't seriously tell me that you have absolutely no idea what something "going viral" would mean? You say "whatever the hell that is supposed to mean" to seem edgy and cool and not in with the hip kids. Ergo, it screams "arsehole" to me.

OK Boomer has to be the most cringeworthy phrase going around right now.
Apparently it's "viral", whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.

Can someone explain this one to me? I'm assuming it has nothing to do with the 1980s Cincinnati Bengals quarterback.

"Sorry if anyone is offended", when they're really hoping somebody will be offended.

In fact, anyone who uses the word "offended" when they've just been called out on their shit. "Everyone's so easily offended these days." No, it's just that more people are speaking out against your racism/homophobia/sexism where they wouldn't have done a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's young people using this term disparagingly against older people "Baby Boomers". They think it's cool, edgy and that it hurts older folk.

It's an utterly bizarre response to them being called millenial snowflakes.

How Boomerish of you.