Moral dilemnas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Say a  guy at work has moved offices, and you're clearing his desk, and come across discover a picture if him sitting in a shrine to Hitler, surrounded by Nazi memorabilia.

What do you do?

Tell everyone on P&B that I have found throbbers workplace.

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Say a  guy at work has moved offices, and you're clearing his desk, and come across discover a picture if him sitting in a shrine to Hitler, surrounded by Nazi memorabilia.

What do you do?

Immediately call the guy and say “Hiya throbber, hiya pal”.

What do you do?

Show other folk in the office, laugh at the weirdo and then bin it and return to my work. What kind of responses are you expecting here?

6 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Show other folk in the office, laugh at the weirdo and then bin it and return to my work. What kind of responses are you expecting here?

^^^Pleeeeeeeease bin it.. :whistle

The OP is a shit example of a moral dilemma.

1) He can clear his own fucking desk.

2) I shouldn’t be looking through his stuff in the first place.

3) Nobody would be stupid enough to take that sort of photograph to work.

4) Why should I feel the need to do anything about it anyway? Who cares?

I'd make a witty meme and send it viral. Either that or store it for future blackmail.

P.S. On second thoughts definitely the latter. If he lives a good life it will be forgotten. If he ever runs for office for a right wing party or behaves like a c**t it's pay up or disgrace. Probably disgrace as blackmail is frowned upon.

We had one of these threads before and I think it reached new heights of depravity when Ad Lib spent a good while mulling over whether he’d suck off his Dad to save his Mums life. 

What was his conclusion?

40 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

We had one of these threads before and I think it reached new heights of depravity when Ad Lib spent a good while mulling over whether he’d suck off his Dad to save his Mums life. 

Not sure what would be worse; licking out my Mum to save my Dad or the other way around. Assuming just killing Ad Lib wouldn't solve the dilemma.

48 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

(a) We've already had a laugh at it - some are all for binning it, others aren't.

(b) My expectations are low. 

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

The OP is a shit example of a moral dilemma.

1) He can clear his own fucking desk.

2) I shouldn’t be looking through his stuff in the first place.

3) Nobody would be stupid enough to take that sort of photograph to work.

4) Why should I feel the need to do anything about it anyway? Who cares?

1) He didnae.

2) We're clearing his desk before someone else uses it.

3) He was.

4) You shouldn't, but some people care.

1) He didnae.
2) We're clearing his desk before someone else uses it.
3) He was.
4) You shouldn't, but some people care.

What’s the dilemma though, whether you report him to the boss or not? The easiest thing to do would just be pretend you never saw it, just because he is photographed with Nazi memorabilia doesn’t mean he’s even a Nazi, he could just be interested in WW2 attire.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

What’s the dilemma though, whether you report him to the boss or not? The easiest thing to do would just be pretend you never saw it, just because he is photographed with Nazi memorabilia doesn’t mean he’s even a Nazi, he could just be interested in WW2 attire.

Like Shandon Par's admiration for Hugo Boss you mean? Not convinced myself.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Like I say, it's not just me - some folk want to report it - others are happy to leave it. 

Archived