Mulumbu or McGinn

Mulumbu or McGinn?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this is a question for a few years from now.

Mulumbu is 31 and has played upwards of 150 games in the English Premier League and has 39 caps. 

McGinn is only 23 and will improve. Hopefully he moves the the English Championship although Hibs will be keen to keep him.

Mulumbu is a level above McGinn just now. He's probably the best midfielder in the league currently.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

The pertinent point is the question posed was who was better Mulumbu or McGinn so I could only vote on what I was asked to vote on. Why is a vote between two players so difficult for you to understand ?

I think he understood, he was merely pointing out that your opinion is hopelessly uninformed. 

Hilarious thread. You sneak a home win against an injury depleted Septic and suddenly your star player becomes a world beater and your manager is going to win Scotland the world cup. As stated McGinn isn't even the best midfielder at Hibs this season and with Allan there he my drop further down the list.  I'm going Mulumbu.

6 minutes ago, Killie Zenit said:

I think he understood, he was merely pointing out that your opinion is hopelessly uninformed. 

It's not hopelessly uninformed as you say, on the evidence available to me I have chosen McGinn, and he has misunderstood by suggesting McGinn isn't even Hibs best midfielder, the OP created a poll of Mulumbu or McGinn not Mulumbu or best Hibs midfielder so I stand by my post where i said he was misunderstanding of what I was asked to poll on.

Fair enough, call it sneaking a win if you simply look at the scoreline. Look at the shots and shots on target though and you'll see this wasn't sneaking anything - Celtic created very little and we did lots despite getting the lesser share of the ball.

Also it's a foregone conclusion, of course it's Mulumbu. He's sum boi.

killie v celtic stats.png

The fact this thread is even a thing in the first place fuckme.png

All because Nadroj got rattled over a couple of responses in the Hibs thread QLFMjQU.png

Admittedly in terms of ability; Mulumbu, because he's seen it and done it at the highest level in England and played against some of the best players on the planet. McGinn's not even reached his peak, has the average performance more than a top player one. But he's still growing and learning and will still be strutting his stuff whilst Mulumbu is nothing more than an after dinner speaker

12 hours ago, Joe Terrapin said:

Hilarious thread. You sneak a home win against an injury depleted Septic and suddenly your star player becomes a world beater and your manager is going to win Scotland the world cup. As stated McGinn isn't even the best midfielder at Hibs this season and with Allan there he my drop further down the list.  I'm going Mulumbu.

You want to make injuries an excuse for losing on Saturday? Funniest part of the hilarious thread right there! Hibs was rocking *four* injuries among the defenders alone, on Saturday, including both of the first-choice central defenders from Wednesday. Out of the five defenders on the team and subs bench, two had never been chosen to start a game for Hibs before. Plus we tried to get Barker playing through whatever damage he took against Motherwell, and had to take him off minutes into the game. Neil Lennon pretty much had the team drawing lots to see which of them would be parachuted into positions they'd never played before. 

3 hours ago, Aim Here said:

You want to make injuries an excuse for losing on Saturday? Funniest part of the hilarious thread right there! Hibs was rocking *four* injuries among the defenders alone, on Saturday, including both of the first-choice central defenders from Wednesday. Out of the five defenders on the team and subs bench, two had never been chosen to start a game for Hibs before. Plus we tried to get Barker playing through whatever damage he took against Motherwell, and had to take him off minutes into the game. Neil Lennon pretty much had the team drawing lots to see which of them would be parachuted into positions they'd never played before. 

Whoosh...........................My Team and the word Septic might be a clue.

Archived