Mulumbu or McGinn

Mulumbu or McGinn?  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McGinn, although it is close.

Think your getting blinded by Hibs inherent shitness to be honest.

McGinn has flashes of looking good in a poor team whereas YM has been MOTM every week in a team that has been top of the (form) table since November.

Think your getting blinded by Hibs inherent shitness to be honest.

McGinn has flashes of looking good in a poor team whereas YM has been MOTM every week in a team that has been top of the (form) table since November.

Listen....fella...., mulumbu is a decent player and it is quite a coup for Killie who, no offence, are only just ahead of Hamilton in the diddy stakes.

John McGinn is in a different league to Mulumbu though. You’re looking at a man that has dragged two different Clubs to domestic glory. The type of player that in 6 years time you’ll pick up a news a paper and he will be front page news wearing the black and white of Juventus, having scored against AC Milan. You’ll call the grandkids over and say “you see that player there, I remember seeing him at the Rugby ground when he played with Hibs”.

I’m not too familiar with Mulumbus career but having looked at his Wikipedia there’s not even an honours section. I guess the sky sports tackle of the week he won back in 2011 hasn’t been taken into consideration.

Archived