Partick Thistle v Rangers 6/2/18

In at least one humiliating defeat for life’s losers, a couple of wee *** neds  were walking behind me on Maryhill Road - one of them runs up and nicks my scarf, and as I chase him he stupidly runs onto the road.

BOOM - the stupid wee *** is scudded by a passing car. He makes his way to the pavement bowled over in pain (though seemingly intact); I pick up my scarf and laugh hysterically.

A very unique breed of idiots.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, professor challenger said:

Is Booth injured again?

The entire balance of the team is out without him.

Archie mentioned he picked up a knock in either his Motherwell post-match or Rangers pre-match interview. Oddly, he didn't mention Keown or Lawless, so no idea why the pair of them were completely missing tonight.

Getting sick of "niggles" and "knocks" that we seem to constantly be affected by more than everyone else.

2 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

Is Booth injured again?

The entire balance of the team is out without him.

Yes. He has taken a knock in training.

6 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

In at least one humiliating defeat for life’s losers, a couple of wee *** neds  were walking behind me on Maryhill Road - one of them runs up and nicks my scarf, and as I chase him he stupidly runs onto the road.

BOOM - the stupid wee *** is scudded by a passing car. He makes his way to the pavement bowled over in pain (though seemingly intact); I pick up my scarf and laugh hysterically.

+1

25 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Rangers overspent with the full conivance of The Bank ofScotland which allowed them to attract players which, if they had followed the rules, they would not have been able to afford. Ultimately, Rangers died a death but the efforts of a series of crooks and charlatans, abetted by the SFA and SPL (as was) allowed a zombie club to crawl out of the swamp. Tough titties we just have to suck it up and get on with it. Which we are doing. 

FTFY No8.

4 minutes ago, akredz said:

Sadly not.......    

edit: I think I'm misreading the convo, apologies.

We've shat the bed against them every game for the past few years to varying degrees, the """best""" result coming in the 2-2 draw this season. Aberdeen do, at least, have this to fall back on:

https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/sport/football/match-reports/rangers-1-aberdeen-2-dons-13052165

As much as Halliday is lower top-flight standard at best, him coming on and Murty appearing to match us in midfield secured the game in Rangers’ favour. We stopped winning as many tackles and looked much more vulnerable in the centre.

A credible wide threat would have helped, but Storey, Spittal and Erskine offered nothing but the odd sand dance. 

We should have scored in the first half, but I suppose it’s to your tastes whether you’d rather lose in a routine way like tonight or another late bottle job.

19 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Classical sevco loser there, they must be immune to pain with the amount of defeats they have suffered since their birth in 2012.

26 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

Hope the driver is OK

That diddy that called Cummings bog standard should stop watching football. He was immense tonight. Not spectacular, but he's clearly been told to play a certain way. It's the mark of a quality footballer to follow instructions, even if those instructions are dubious. It is worrying that we've barely created a clear chance for him in over 200 minutes of football.

Cummings will be starring  for Scotland in a future world cup while that rat griffiths will be on twitter talking about Rangers in 5 years. Do not ever compare them again.

29 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

I hope the car was okay...

45 minutes ago, Snakebite said:

Far too much respect for what on paper was as poor a team as Rangers could probably put out. Some of the lads like Spittal I'd be terrified of playing for us in a pressure situation.

Just now is not a pressure situation ?

Just now, WeWereThePeople said:

That diddy that called Cummings bog standard should stop watching football. He was immense tonight. Not spectacular, but he's clearly been told to play a certain way. It's the mark of a quality footballer to follow instructions, even if those instructions are dubious. It is worrying that we've barely created a clear chance for him in over 200 minutes of football.

Cummings will be starring  for Scotland in a future world cup while that rat griffiths will be on twitter talking about Rangers in 5 years. Do not ever compare them again.

You have to be at it. 

3 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

5AD0E06E-6E75-43EE-9EA7-032F11FCAB73.jpeg.ffe511ae1928c4ba52d1fe794c336af8.jpeg

Archived