Scheme team

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 08/02/2018 at 11:23, THECHOPPER said:

I think the support shown on here shows the real respect Ryan commands and deserves so idiots like Sunday Scotland’s posts are just a jealous attempt to slate a boy for whatever reason he has. As you said Hawkeye hopefully he crawls back under his stone. He’s gone very quiet  anyway

I think the chopper is sucking cadlad chopper u want a straw

He tried and failed and worst of all walked away from his friends in need no bottle in my eyes butter him up all u want but that club will be better from big wigs like that

Peace out cadlad bitches

He tried and failed and worst of all walked away from his friends in need no bottle in my eyes butter him up all u want but that club will be better from big wigs like that
Peace out cadlad bitches

Remember it’s your wife who’s sucking the cadlads chopper mate.

Peace out [emoji111]️

5 minutes ago, sunday scotland scout said:

Peace out cadlad bitches

Comments like that u should take up with Cadlad You have been quiet for days so a take it u musta got a top up for ure mobile  your an absalout clown u have turned a football topic into a post of pure jealousy 

1 minute ago, Thederry said:

Comments like that u should take up with Cadlad You have been quiet for days so a take it u musta got a top up for ure mobile  your an absalout clown u have turned a football topic into a post of pure jealousy 

Just seen them posting every week then just all of a sudden turned sour

I'm not on my laptop every day technology these days

All that was put up about Onthank was fixtures and not one person from inside the club commented on what was trying to be done. It was other people sayin “Onthank will do this and that” it’s you who has started the shit talk and slating a guy who you know nothing about and have personal issue with and using it to try drag Ryan’s name through the mud. Don’t even know why I’m justifying this with a response to a clown like you.

1 minute ago, THECHOPPER said:

All that was put up about Onthank was fixtures and not one person from inside the club commented on what was trying to be done. It was other people sayin “Onthank will do this and that” it’s you who has started the shit talk and slating a guy who you know nothing about and have personal issue with and using it to try drag Ryan’s name through the mud. Don’t even know why I’m justifying this with a response to a clown like you.

Didn't even know his name was Ryan 

All I know is everything I have said is true with no wife stealing or sucking up arses

It’s all true but you have not once posted an example of this supposed behaviour when you have been asked on numerous occasions. Most people would agree it’s you who’s the bellend as everyone has said you do nothing but post shit and Just pollute all the other posts with your bitter negative shite!!!!!

1 minute ago, THECHOPPER said:

It’s all true but you have not once posted an example of this supposed behaviour when you have been asked on numerous occasions. Most people would agree it’s you who’s the bellend as everyone has said you do nothing but post shit and Just pollute all the other posts with your bitter negative shite!!!!!

I'm gutted u feel like that lol

But like anybody else untill the pie and Bovril police get involved I will have say on what I like

Archived