2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:
:huh: 4-2-2-2?
                          Hazard
   Muirhead Watson McGhee
Tumilty Tawio Sibbald Robson
                       Longridge
                 Nelson Jakubiak

sorry it's supposed to be a 4 4 2 show I g taiwo and McKee as sitting midfielders and longridge and sibbald supporting strikers

Did you email the club? Think it's worth a try but they would just say that they wouldn't have enough stewards or some other shit. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you email the club? Think it's worth a try but they would just say that they wouldn't have enough stewards or some other shit. 
no I didn't I actually sit in the main stand and get a decent view of both goals. a few folk have mentioned it though especially as clubs seem to be catching onto making us shoot the wrong way second half.

I emailed the club about no fixtures and league table in the programme 6 months ago a few times and it's been a waste of time.

14 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Hazard

Muirhead Grant  McGhee 

Tumilty       taiwo     Blair        Robson 

Sibbs

Jak           nelson

Think I agree with this tbh. If Blair has a decent engine on him then I expect him to hopefully be an upgrade on Kidd.

1 hour ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

at home against a team with no wins I'd go

-------------------hazard--------------------
tumilty M'head McGhee Robson
---------------taiwo McKee---------------
------------longridge sibbald------------
------------nelson-------jakubiak---------

Away against a club with no morals we should just throw caution to the wind , play 3 up front with Mackin left to poach as many scrappy goals as he wants.  

Away against a club with no morals we should just throw caution to the wind , play 3 up front with Mackin left to poach as many scrappy goals as he wants.  

I suppose ‘no morals’ is just marginally better than ‘no hope’.

2-0 to no morals...

3-5-2 again I think and probably should be as Brechin will come to sit in, tho the full backs should be well up the park.

I wasnt looking forward to the Livvy game, this one probably the same

Dont see a lot of goals in it, hopefully more than 1

Should be an easy win for us tonight, comfortable 2-0.

Hazard in for Thomson, Watson in for Grant and Jakubiak in for King Louis so we can bring him on in the hour mark leaving their centre halfs chasing shadows for the remaining half hour.

All we need to do is play wide and fast like we have in some games this season and those part time legs of Brechin will be numb and trembling by half time.

26 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Should be an easy win for us tonight, comfortable 2-0.

Hazard in for Thomson, Watson in for Grant and Jakubiak in for King Louis so we can bring him on in the hour mark leaving their centre halfs chasing shadows for the remaining half hour.

All we need to do is play wide and fast like we have in some games this season and those part time legs of Brechin will be numb and trembling by half time.

Nae danger will this be easy!!! We better be ready to scrap for it

Best of luck to our be-hedged friends from the seaside league but can see Falkirk pumping them. Have Falkirk had a close game this year? You seem to get royally pumped or be the ones dishing out the pumping. Beats losing to a last minute Morton goal every few weeks I suppose.

32 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Best of luck to our be-hedged friends from the seaside league but can see Falkirk pumping them. Have Falkirk had a close game this year? You seem to get royally pumped or be the ones dishing out the pumping. Beats losing to a last minute Morton goal every few weeks I suppose.

Our last four games have been 1-0, 1-0, 3-1 and 1-3.

Hazard

Muirhead
Watson
McGhee

Tumulity
McKee
Sibbald
Robson

Longridge
Loy

Jakubiak

Very pleasing to see Grant and in particular Thomson dropped. No too happy with McKee starting but let’s hope with something to prove he gives us something.

I’ve got to say I’m fully on board with Hartley going with 6 subs rather than chuck Alex Harris in there. Tremendous decision.

Archived