SHOULD RANGERS AND CELTIC GROUNDSHARE WITH QUEENS PARK?

With Glasgow not really needing so many stadiums should Celtic Park and Ibrox be wrecking ball'd and both clubs moved into Hampden Park with Queens Park?

With the National Team potentially moving out of Hampden this could be a really good idea. I have emailed all clubs involved with this suggestion and none of them have responded but I trust they will all be keen on the idea once they check their emails.

On 2/3/2018 at 13:50, Richey Edwards said:

With Glasgow not really needing so many stadiums should Celtic Park and Ibrox be wrecking ball'd and both clubs moved into Hampden Park with Queens Park?

With the National Team potentially moving out of Hampden this could be a really good idea. I have emailed all clubs involved with this suggestion and none of them have responded but I trust they will all be keen on the idea once they check their emails.

Given Celtic and Rangers seem to manage to fill their grounds reasonably well, and Queen's Park do not, why don't we keep the Celtic and Rangers stadia and take the wrecking ball to Hampden?

Queen's Park could then enter into a ground sharing agreement with Pollok or even go back to Cathkin Park their original home. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2018 at 15:26, Garret Deasy said:

Queen's Park could then enter into a ground sharing agreement with Pollok

we're sinking so low so quickly in all of this mate that I doubt Pollok would even have us in case we brought them down to our level:unsure:

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sound.

I'd fax them through a reminder in August just to be on the safe side. 

I get the feeling that they were just politely fobbing me off and pretending that they thought my proposal was a good idea though.

I will still phone them at some point though.

8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I get the feeling that they were just politely fobbing me off and pretending that they thought my proposal was a good idea though.

I will still phone them at some point though.

Never give up m8.  We're right behind you.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived