Torpar

12 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Upset Andrew Johns just a tad.

I don't understand how the guy who got Burton in the chokehold as Gagai unloaded didn't get even a binning.

Gagai threw and landed a hell of a lot more than Burton did in that exchange as well

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of a kerfuffle at Manly as 7 Sea Eagles players refuse to wear a special gay pride jersey in this Thursday’s home game against the Roosters. Even some of the lower grade players who could have made their first team debut have said no. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-26/nrl-players-boycott-upcoming-match-over-gay-pride-jersey/101269018

On 27/07/2022 at 01:12, Eednud said:

Bit of a kerfuffle at Manly as 7 Sea Eagles players refuse to wear a special gay pride jersey in this Thursday’s home game against the Roosters. Even some of the lower grade players who could have made their first team debut have said no. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-26/nrl-players-boycott-upcoming-match-over-gay-pride-jersey/101269018

I have family in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, and we’re all Manly fans. What an utter clusterfcuk. Manly players of ‘South Sea Island’ heritage have a problem with wearing a rainbow jersey because of their culture, but that same culture is also against gambling and alcohol. These players though have no issue wearing a jersey plastered with the Pointsbet gambling logo, nor playing for a club sponsored by Four Pines Brewery?

Hypocrites. The fcuking state of it, actually getting to the stage where it cost the club a defeat, for some colours on the thin stripes of a jersey.

Edited by pozbaird

8 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I have family in Sydney’s Northern Beaches, and we’re all Manly fans. What an utter clusterfcuk. Manly players of ‘South Sea Island’ heritage have a problem with wearing a rainbow jersey because of their culture, but that same culture is also against gambling and alcohol. These players though have no issue wearing a jersey plastered with the Pointsbet gambling logo, nor playing for a club sponsored by Four Pines Brewery?

Hypocrites. The fcuking state of it, actually getting to the stage where it cost the club a defeat, for some colours on the thin stripes of a jersey.

Agree. Where are your family based? Probably my next door neighbours! 

1 hour ago, Eednud said:

Panthers captain, Nathan Cleary, will be banned for 5 weeks for this tackle and possibly 6 if he challenges the decision unsuccessfully.

Tom Burgess could be on a decent ban after his red card at the end of golden point in the Sharks-Souths game there

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/07/2022 at 10:50, pozbaird said:

Mona Vale.

Ooft Bandit Territory! Nah nice spot, bit far from civilisation though. I'm on the Northern Beaches just a little further South in North Balgowlah.

• 3 weeks later...