Orange Order "Charm Offensive"

Jason King

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Have you ever been over Bob? Do you have your own experience of Belfast over the 12th, or do you just swallow the usual shite that’s posted on here and then pass it over as your own thoughts?
My apologies if you have, but I doubt it.

I have been to Belfast, its a shitehole.

I haven't been on the 12th but I'm 100% certain that an influx of ***s would simply make it even worse. 

I accept your apology.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been to Belfast, its a shitehole.
I haven't been on the 12th but I'm 100% certain that an influx of ***s would simply make it even worse. 
I accept your apology.

A ‘shitehole’ that’s doing pretty well, given its well documented problems over the last 50 years.
It’s a cracking night out, bars, restaurants, bistros, enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
You stick to your myopic view of the City mate, I know that you are wrong.

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

A ‘shitehole’ that’s doing pretty well, given its well documented problems over the last 50 years.
It’s a cracking night out, bars, restaurants, bistros, enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of visitors every year.
You stick to your myopic view of the City mate, I know that you are wrong.

:lol:

Ok m8.

Whatever you'd like to add - that OrangeFest thread was fun, as I recall  :thumsup2

Recall it was Fuzzy (think he’s Peppino now) that blamed OO members for a group of pissed up teenagers fighting amongst themselves.
The incident had absolutely nothing to do with the Walk.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you're hard of thinking but this is absolute dross.

the trouble with the marches are the followers , i worked in a friends shop in the saltmarket this summer when the walk was on from glasgow green, the behaviour of these people was absolutely awful , rude drunken people who seemed to think they had the right to take over the city, leaving so many empty bottles and trash lying around not to mention stealing , violence, ect

That said the connection with them and the lodge are strong as most of the followers are friends and family of the marchers .

Bairnardo has a valid point regarding the connection with rangers, the lodge  know fine well that to publicly sever any connection with said team would result in a slow lingering death of the lodge itself .

the trouble with the marches are the followers , i worked in a friends shop in the saltmarket this summer when the walk was on from glasgow green, the behaviour of these people was absolutely awful , rude drunken people who seemed to think they had the right to take over the city, leaving so many empty bottles and trash lying around not to mention stealing , violence, ect That said the connection with them and the lodge are strong as most of the followers are friends and family of the marchers . Bairnardo has a valid point regarding the connection with rangers, the lodge  know fine well that to publicly sever any connection with said team would result in a slow lingering death of the lodge itself .

I don’t think anyone would deny that there is an ‘unwanted’ following attracted to the Walk, particularly here in Glasgow unfortunately. Sandy Row on the 12th isn’t for the faint hearted either sadly (just my own opinion). For members however, misbehave and you’re out, it’s been the demand and accepted code for as long as I can remember.

Recent recruitment numbers are encouraging though, particularly from a younger audience, who bring their own new thoughts and opinions. It is welcomed across the organisation.

Absolutely everyone who takes part in this shit is, without exception, an utter failure of a human. In fact they're sub human cro-magnon pieces of shit and I despise them all.

Why don't they hire out a hall or a field or a suitable venue? Why do they have to parade around towns and cities making as much noise as possible? Rhetorical question of course, as the answer is simply so they can 'get it right up' the 'kafflicks' and everyone else who isn't them. You can see the sneering sense of superiority behind the glassy bovine eyes of the scum who put on the dickhead uniform and the vermin who follow them draped in union jacks and 1990s Rangers tops, all pissed up or in the process of becoming so.

I've seen these sad, pathetic losers do their stupid 'look at us!'act in Dunfermline, Dundee, Ayr, Aberdeen and Glasgow and it's just a sad sight. Fucking dregs of society who propagate hate and are desperately trying to stop Scotland moving forward. Hopefully their numbers are falling though. The last one I saw in Dundee (it went down my street) only had about 15 folk in it, mostly old broken men clinging to their sad attempts at identity. There were almost as many police as marchers.

Oh aye, and they should foot 100% of the police bill.

c***s

Archived