Orange Order "Charm Offensive"

Jason King

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than the parades, what does the Orange Order do?  How many members do they have?

They are a highly influential organisation, who in their annual parades & weekly lodge meetings, are fighting the good fight against Catholic oppression on normal Protestants, fighting the vitriol emanating from the Papacy & Vatican City*

*more likely, just jaiked up fuckwits from Larkhall who have no idea why they celebrate & parade & most of whom haven’t visited a church in their life, other than to play drums outside chapels- at reduced volume.

f**k them.

9 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

They are a highly influential organisation, who in their annual parades & weekly lodge meetings, are fighting the good fight against Catholic oppression on normal Protestants, fighting the vitriol emanating from the Papacy & Vatican City*

I'm sold. WATP. NS.

Not sure about Togo, Ghana, and the rest, but I wonder which organisations from America will be interested in exchanging ideas on how to fight the evil scourge of Catholicism?

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Video: Why the William of Orange story is described as one of the biggest lies of British history

Incredibly* it's just a sort of made up nonsense to justify not liking Catholics and a propensity for masturbating into commemorative royal wedding tea-towels.

I for one am shocked and surprised

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

For balance, Catholicism is  just a different sort of made up nonsense.

No taking sides now.

Wait; religion is all just a big bag of made up shite that only absolute morons believe?

20 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Should dig a big hole in Glasgow Green and funnel them in like the lemmings they are. Every b*****d weekend they wake me up during "marching season"

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

That has put some quite stunning imagery in my head.

Worthy of Alasdair Gray.

6 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Like this, except instead of the wall, some kind of blast furnace.

ammr.gif

Blast furnace is good, maybe a few landmines, spikes and tigers dotted around for any stragglers.

2018, this outfit are still costing a fortune. They are the KKK in dyed clothes 

Archived