Clyde vs Edinburgh City

1 hour ago, AllyMonc said:

Clyde look to be in decent form and a pretty impressive transfer window so I’ll be quite happy with a horrible 0-0 that has people calling for us to be punted back to the Lowland

tbh we could play like Brazil 1970, win a thrilling game 6-5 with a fine display of football skills and there'd still be twats in this league calling for us to be punted back to the Lowland! 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised we started with same XI.

We got off to a great start hitting the post within the first 5 mins. Was a great ball by Cuddihy to Goodwillie who put us 1 up with a cool finish. Second was from Cuddihy getting on the rebound after a Goodwillie shot and he done well to find the net with it. Thought we looked fairly comfortable but gave away a goal right on half time.

Equaliser in second half was from a stupid trip by Nicol in the box. Penalty was hit well by Walker.

Edinburgh had a goal disallowed for offside for shoving in the box, I think. To be honest I didn't think there was much in it. Was a decent ball through from Boyle to play Goodwillie through to score again.

I thought we played well in first half but Edinburgh were the better side in the second. We stopped trying to pass the ball and started hoofing up field again. Edinburgh can feel unlucky not to have taken something from the game.

The 3 debutants never got enough time to make any judgement on them. I did see that Kipre was out training again before the game. Anyone know what is going there?

Three wins a row now and Berwick firmly in our sights. I do think we are too far behind to get back into the play off places but 5th or 6th is well up for grabs.

Good hard fought win today. Goodwillie clinical as ever. Didn't do too much other than his 2 goals but thats what counts the most.

The 3 new signings came on and looked good from what i saw. Hopefully see more of them over the next few games.

Brilliant through ball from Jack Boyle for his assist for Goodwillie's winner.

Whod have thought a few weeks ago we would win 3 games at all never mind 3 in a row! Mon the Bully!!

tbh we could play like Brazil 1970, win a thrilling game 6-5 with a fine display of football skills and there'd still be twats in this league calling for us to be punted back to the Lowland! 
Thought you played some nice stuff today. Unlucky not to take at least a point imo. You are definitely better than Cowdenbeath, Annan and Berwick!

Edinburgh probably deserved a point.They certainly pass the ball well and there centre forward was excellent. But we won and it is a joy to see how Goodwillie has built up such a rapport with the fans.

The three new boys are a class above the likes of Breslin,Wright and Ramsay.I feeling we may have seen the last of them and perhaps with some regret MacDonald.

15 minutes ago, Harry Haddock said:

Edinburgh probably deserved a point.They certainly pass the ball well and there centre forward was excellent. But we won and it is a joy to see how Goodwillie has built up such a rapport with the fans.

The three new boys are a class above the likes of Breslin,Wright and Ramsay.I feeling we may have seen the last of them and perhaps with some regret MacDonald.

Mac Donald?

Archived