Craig Levein

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair fucks to Levein, he stepped up to the plate after the Cathro experiment went tits. I've seen him around a few times and he always seems to be a bawhair away from going full on Michael Douglas Falling Down postal. Not a man I'd want to meet in a dark alley for sure.

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

Really? Oh ..with the 'natural order' thingy.
Easily pleased bunch when it comes to mangers i guess.

Yeah i am easily pleased with not losing in Ten.  Also ending you lot and your older brothers unbeaten derby run. It took me to my special happy place. Not such a bad 'manger' 

1 minute ago, Raphael said:

Yeah i am easily pleased with not losing in Ten.  Also ending you lot and your older brothers unbeaten derby run. It took me to my special happy place. Not such a bad 'manger' 

It was twelve. 8)

1 hour ago, pittsburgh phil said:

Fair fucks to Levein, he stepped up to the plate after the Cathro experiment went tits. I've seen him around a few times and he always seems to be a bawhair away from going full on Michael Douglas Falling Down postal. Not a man I'd want to meet in a dark alley for sure.

He never stepped up to the plate. The Budgie forced him to since it was his mess in the first place. He had no choice.

3 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

He never stepped up to the plate. The Budgie forced him to since it was his mess in the first place. He had no choice.

Maybe partly true. Still he sorted it no matter how reluctant he was initially. It also seems like he's got his bit between his teeth again . 

A fired up Craig Levein is excellent for us. Also his scatter gun winding up makes it good fun.  

Better than the usual pish you get from a lot of managers.

5 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Maybe partly true. Still he sorted it no matter how reluctant he was initially. It also seems like he's got his bit between his teeth again . 

A fired up Craig Levein is excellent for us. Also his scatter gun winding up makes it good fun.  

Better than the usual pish you get from a lot of managers.

This. 

Sadly with our up coming opponents I don’t see much of an opportunity for big banter Craig to get his fishing rod back out until the Derby in March.  

Possibility of Wright on Saturday but he’s just as likely to go for the ref than have a bite at Levein. 

1 minute ago, Headshrinker said:

Sadly with our up coming opponents I don’t see much of an opportunity for big banter Craig to get his fishing rod back out until the Derby in March.  

Possibility of Wright on Saturday but he’s just as likely to go for the ref than have a bite at Levein. 

Wouldn't take much to get Tommy to bite. He looks like a man who is on the verge of drinking in a Wetherspoons at 9am on a Tuesday. 

Archived