Rangers V Hibs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

It's time we had neutral referees in Scotland. It can't be that difficult to make a deal with northen English FA's. As Rangers get closer to the unwashed, I expect we'll see more and more of these dubious decisions.

Why would you want neutral referees in Scotland? Do you want Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts to finish above your club for the next century?

6 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Bob, stop being a handwringing mess. The only c**t banging on about religion, is you. For clarification, by gollums persuasion, I assumed he was "cellick minded". I couldn't give two fucks what sky fairy he subscribes to.

It's time we had neutral referees in Scotland. It can't be that difficult to make a deal with northen English FA's. As Rangers get closer to the unwashed, I expect we'll see more and more of these dubious decisions.

I don't think i have ever been called a handwringer before. A mess well i probably have at some point.

You do remember Rangers won 9 in a row? What about the referees then? Were they all of the right persuasion? 

I believe Bobby Madden is a Rangers supporter. Should he not be allowed to referee a Celtic game? 

If i have got it correct you are saying Collum cant be trusted to referee a Rangers game as he is a Celtic fan? What about the incident i mentioned earlier with the softish Broadfoot penalty he gave Rangers at Celtic Park?

I think you need one of Murtys cuddles to calm you down. You seem upset. 

Oh and i forgot to ask earlier. What decision did Collum get wrong because it certainly wasn't the penalty. 

4 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Why would you want neutral referees in Scotland? Do you want Aberdeen, Hibs and Hearts to finish above your club for the next century?

If that happens, then so be it. At least there can be no accusations of favouritsm. I'm sure there was a game in England a few years ago, where a referee was taken off a game because he supported one of the teams. In Scotland, theres a fair chance your game will be refereed by a supporter of your rivals. It's a small country blighted with bitterness and envy. Seems logical to have neutral referees. Also less chance of a referee getting his windows panned if the celtic fans have to travel more than a short bus ride away.

1 minute ago, WeWereThePeople said:

If that happens, then so be it. At least there can be no accusations of favouritsm. I'm sure there was a game in England a few years ago, where a referee was taken off a game because he supported one of the teams. In Scotland, theres a fair chance your game will be refereed by a supporter of your rivals. It's a small country blighted with bitterness and envy. Seems logical to have neutral referees. Also less chance of a referee getting his windows panned if the celtic fans have to travel more than a short bus ride away.

It's the same p!sh with you lot everytime there's a game where everything doesn't fall into your favour. All this frothing at the mouth over Column who only got one major decision wrong yesterday. The freekick he awarded that resulted in your team scoring.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

It's the same p!sh with you lot everytime there's a game where everything doesn't fall into your favour. All this frothing at the mouth over Column who only got one major decision wrong yesterday. The freekick he awarded that resulted in your team scoring.

It's the Old Firm 'complex', every decision that isn't in their favour means that the ref is automatically "one of them". Vile c***s, both of them.

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I don't think i have ever been called a handwringer before. A mess well i probably have at some point.

You do remember Rangers won 9 in a row? What about the referees then? Were they all of the right persuasion? 

I believe Bobby Madden is a Rangers supporter. Should he not be allowed to referee a Celtic game? 

If i have got it correct you are saying Collum cant be trusted to referee a Rangers game as he is a Celtic fan? What about the incident i mentioned earlier with the softish Broadfoot penalty he gave Rangers at Celtic Park?

I think you need one of Murtys cuddles to calm you down. You seem upset. 

Oh and i forgot to ask earlier. What decision did Collum get wrong because it certainly wasn't the penalty. 

The penalty was definitely of the soft variety. Striker going away from goal and bundled into. I'm not saying Tavernier wasn't clumsy, but it's a 50/50 for sure. Add it to the one gollum gave his beloved cellick v Motherwell and a pattern starts emerging. We also have the stonewaller denied to Partick v cellick, although that wasn't gollum.

Neutral referees are a must. Maybe one will even have the balls to send off that animal Brown. The last referee that had the audacity to do that was undermined by the corrupt appeals process. It's a  shite state of affairs.

2 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

The penalty was definitely of the soft variety. Striker going away from goal and bundled into. I'm not saying Tavernier wasn't clumsy, but it's a 50/50 for sure. Add it to the one gollum gave his beloved cellick v Motherwell and a pattern starts emerging. We also have the stonewaller denied to Partick v cellick, although that wasn't gollum.

Neutral referees are a must. Maybe one will even have the balls to send off that animal Brown. The last referee that had the audacity to do that was undermined by the corrupt appeals process. It's a  shite state of affairs.

A 2 hand shove in the back isn't a 50/50. Are you honestly trying to suggest that the foul could have gone either way? How blinkered are you?

2 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Forget Murty for a minute. We need a full back that doesn't push and trip a player going nowhere for a stonewall penalty.  I sit in the Copland Road stand and i could see it was an absolute stick on penalty. 

WTF has Collums religion go to do with it? Did you mention that when he gave us a soft penalty at Celtic Park? Did you mention it when he gave us a softish last minute penalty at Falkirk which gave us a chance to equalise but the Falkirk keeper saved it.

Morelos couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo? I believe he is the top scorer in the top division at the moment so he must be doing something right. OK he misses the odd chance but anybody that can remember our greatest ever goal scorer will tell you McCoist missed his fair share. You have to be in that position to miss them!!

We are missing McCrorie that is true enough. Also missing Alves , Jack , Dorrans, Rossiter (if he even exists). So what? I don't know enough about Hibs starting XI but reading this thread they  seem to be missing a few but are not sitting here greeting about it.

Rangers didn't give them anything yesterday. Hibs earned everything they got yesterday. Their Keeper , who i have seen criticised , was excellent. 1 or 2 of the saves he had were top drawer..

McGinn will get a lot of the plaudits for his run and goal but for me Allan and McGeoch were excellent and totally bossed the midfield first half when Hibs looked like scoring everytime they went up the park.

Rangers fans greeting about a bit of goading. Some  football fans really are sensitive wee souls. You give it out you have to take it back!! Allan smiled at the crowd FFS. There were a few thousand singing at Lennon and he smiled and waved. The place was in uproar about a wave...a fucking wave!!

Anyway it was an entertaining game but it was a sore one to take when Tav brought us crashing back down to earth with that challenge.  WTF was he doing.

Holt is a trier but i am afraid he is not good enough at this level. I would have had Docherty on earlier as i said above Goss and Holt lost the midfield battle and got no help from Windass. 

Second half i thought we were the better team and the goal was coming but to just throw it away the way we did straight away just deflated everybody and although we huffed and puffed it just seemed we were never going to score. 

See you all in April :thumsup2

This seem a very reasonable post for a Rangers supporter.

My faith in humanity has been restored.

14 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Absolutely loving this. Carry on please, you tinfoil hat wearing bigot.

Very much this. 

Every single time. I know it's only this bampot and fair do's to @BobWilliamson but twitter is absolutely awash with froth. Well done hibs.

Are there any good pics of Scott Allan en goad please?

2 hours ago, pimples&braces said:

Do Sevco fans honestly believe a team from China offered them £8m for one of their players and it was turned down?

A Medelin cartel from Morelas's homeland of Colombia could stuff him with several kilograms of pure cocaine and he wouldn't be worth £8m

Traynor still trying to circulate bullshit stories through the SMSM via his 'influence'  is as hilarious as it is embarrassing. 

A Medelin cartel from Morelas's homeland of Colombia could stuff him with several kilograms of pure cocaine and he wouldn't be worth £8m
Traynor still trying to circulate bullshit stories through the SMSM via his 'influence'  is as hilarious as it is embarrassing. 

Flybhoy at the racism again.

13 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Hi Keith, have you got any scoops coming up in the record?

2 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

This is the problem. Our support never tire of making excuses for Murty. Everything that happens on that pitch is his responsibility. His record against the diddies is horrendous. If McInnes wasn't such a bottler, Murty would've barely won a game. It's terrifying that our former youth coach is now in charge of recruiting players. He also seemed to have a major say in keeping Morelos.

We'll limp on to the summer and have to find a new manager and start the process all over again. I get that it's not totally his fault for accepting the job, but now he has, he must be held to the same standards as any other manager. He's a dud, and so is Morelos. Watching him cuddle lennon after a performance like that should sicken any Rangers fan. Get him to f**k.

Sell Morelos for whatever we can get and give every penny to Steve Clarke.

sorry we don't take ginger bottles 

Archived