Rangers V Hibs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

We need an experienced football manager, it's that simple. Murty looks and sounds like some sort of middle management type who wants to be everyones pal. His record is every bit as shite as Pedro's, but he doesn't get half of the criticism. Saying that, he doesn't get much help from that absolute gang of a squad.

Just when we looked to be well on top after equalising, Tavernier makes a tackle that wouldn't look out of place in a schools game. Fucking shocking. It was a soft penalty but he must know you can't give referees of a certain persuasion the opportunity to punish us. He's lucky our only other right back is the useless Hodson.

Cummings looks like he's lacking fitness, Morelos still can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, and Windass, is just Windass. On the optimistic side, Goss played some nice passes, and his free kick was a beauty. Murphy flatters to decieve, but he's potentially decent. The fact we're badly missing  19yr old McCrorie says it all.

8 million for that absolute dud. I'd personally drive him to China  myself if we could get what we paid for him. The chance he fluffed from 6 yards out where he needed 3 touches just to get it under control sums him up. The fact he's top scorer in this country is an embarrassment.

Rangers giving these vile fans the best days of their heroin riddled lives has to stop.

giphy (6).gif

Guest Moomintroll
'My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my Saturday. I'm prepared to cry.'
If he ever finds out where Inigo was from, he is going to have a serious meltdown. Read too much into the authors name imo.

24 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

We need an experienced football manager, it's that simple. Murty looks and sounds like some sort of middle management type who wants to be everyones pal. His record is every bit as shite as Pedro's, but he doesn't get half of the criticism. Saying that, he doesn't get much help from that absolute gang of a squad.

Just when we looked to be well on top after equalising, Tavernier makes a tackle that wouldn't look out of place in a schools game. Fucking shocking. It was a soft penalty but he must know you can't give referees of a certain persuasion the opportunity to punish us. He's lucky our only other right back is the useless Hodson.

Cummings looks like he's lacking fitness, Morelos still can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, and Windass, is just Windass. On the optimistic side, Goss played some nice passes, and his free kick was a beauty. Murphy flatters to decieve, but he's potentially decent. The fact we're badly missing  19yr old McCrorie says it all.

8 million for that absolute dud. I'd personally drive him to China  myself if we could get what we paid for him. The chance he fluffed from 6 yards out where he needed 3 touches just to get it under control sums him up. The fact he's top scorer in this country is an embarrassment.

Rangers giving these vile fans the best days of their heroin riddled lives has to stop.

Forget Murty for a minute. We need a full back that doesn't push and trip a player going nowhere for a stonewall penalty.  I sit in the Copland Road stand and i could see it was an absolute stick on penalty. 

WTF has Collums religion go to do with it? Did you mention that when he gave us a soft penalty at Celtic Park? Did you mention it when he gave us a softish last minute penalty at Falkirk which gave us a chance to equalise but the Falkirk keeper saved it.

Morelos couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo? I believe he is the top scorer in the top division at the moment so he must be doing something right. OK he misses the odd chance but anybody that can remember our greatest ever goal scorer will tell you McCoist missed his fair share. You have to be in that position to miss them!!

We are missing McCrorie that is true enough. Also missing Alves , Jack , Dorrans, Rossiter (if he even exists). So what? I don't know enough about Hibs starting XI but reading this thread they  seem to be missing a few but are not sitting here greeting about it.

Rangers didn't give them anything yesterday. Hibs earned everything they got yesterday. Their Keeper , who i have seen criticised , was excellent. 1 or 2 of the saves he had were top drawer..

McGinn will get a lot of the plaudits for his run and goal but for me Allan and McGeoch were excellent and totally bossed the midfield first half when Hibs looked like scoring everytime they went up the park.

Rangers fans greeting about a bit of goading. Some  football fans really are sensitive wee souls. You give it out you have to take it back!! Allan smiled at the crowd FFS. There were a few thousand singing at Lennon and he smiled and waved. The place was in uproar about a wave...a fucking wave!!

Anyway it was an entertaining game but it was a sore one to take when Tav brought us crashing back down to earth with that challenge.  WTF was he doing.

Holt is a trier but i am afraid he is not good enough at this level. I would have had Docherty on earlier as i said above Goss and Holt lost the midfield battle and got no help from Windass. 

Second half i thought we were the better team and the goal was coming but to just throw it away the way we did straight away just deflated everybody and although we huffed and puffed it just seemed we were never going to score. 

See you all in April :thumsup2

Some disgraceful goading of Rangers fans by Scott Allan at the penalty award. Incredible strength from Ra Peeple not to react to his shameful antics.

Spoiler

DVIBv_EW4AAmi4Q.jpg.050d8b46750c90cabc267494dadb0214.jpg

1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

PowttJS.gif.a3a1798a8f677d2901fd3a90ac63f8e4.gif

Looking forward to the rest of the Rangers fans condemning this thinly veiled sectarianism

bahahahahahahahahaha

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Forget Murty for a minute. We need a full back that doesn't push and trip a player going nowhere for a stonewall penalty.  I sit in the Copland Road stand and i could see it was an absolute stick on penalty. 

WTF has Collums religion go to do with it? Did you mention that when he gave us a soft penalty at Celtic Park? Did you mention it when he gave us a softish last minute penalty at Falkirk which gave us a chance to equalise but the Falkirk keeper saved it.

Morelos couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo? I believe he is the top scorer in the top division at the moment so he must be doing something right. OK he misses the odd chance but anybody that can remember our greatest ever goal scorer will tell you McCoist missed his fair share. You have to be in that position to miss them!!

We are missing McCrorie that is true enough. Also missing Alves , Jack , Dorrans, Rossiter (if he even exists). So what? I don't know enough about Hibs starting XI but reading this thread they  seem to be missing a few but are not sitting here greeting about it.

Rangers didn't give them anything yesterday. Hibs earned everything they got yesterday. Their Keeper , who i have seen criticised , was excellent. 1 or 2 of the saves he had were top drawer..

McGinn will get a lot of the plaudits for his run and goal but for me Allan and McGeoch were excellent and totally bossed the midfield first half when Hibs looked like scoring everytime they went up the park.

Rangers fans greeting about a bit of goading. Some  football fans really are sensitive wee souls. You give it out you have to take it back!! Allan smiled at the crowd FFS. There were a few thousand singing at Lennon and he smiled and waved. The place was in uproar about a wave...a fucking wave!!

Anyway it was an entertaining game but it was a sore one to take when Tav brought us crashing back down to earth with that challenge.  WTF was he doing.

Holt is a trier but i am afraid he is not good enough at this level. I would have had Docherty on earlier as i said above Goss and Holt lost the midfield battle and got no help from Windass. 

Second half i thought we were the better team and the goal was coming but to just throw it away the way we did straight away just deflated everybody and although we huffed and puffed it just seemed we were never going to score. 

You are convincing absolutely no one.

This is a belter of a post from Rangers media :lol:

Capture.PNG

48 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Forget Murty for a minute.

This is the problem. Our support never tire of making excuses for Murty. Everything that happens on that pitch is his responsibility. His record against the diddies is horrendous. If McInnes wasn't such a bottler, Murty would've barely won a game. It's terrifying that our former youth coach is now in charge of recruiting players. He also seemed to have a major say in keeping Morelos.

We'll limp on to the summer and have to find a new manager and start the process all over again. I get that it's not totally his fault for accepting the job, but now he has, he must be held to the same standards as any other manager. He's a dud, and so is Morelos. Watching him cuddle lennon after a performance like that should sicken any Rangers fan. Get him to f**k.

Sell Morelos for whatever we can get and give every penny to Steve Clarke.

Archived