Club Licence

An integrated senior Pyramid will certainly be worth rejoicing, Talbot getting licenced and winning promotion to the Lowland League would be great wouldn't you agree?  go on have your say.

Next PWG meeting on 11th March, I’m sure we’ll hear more after that date.

I don't disagree with anyone about the restructure but I know its above my pay grade who makes these decisions but I am well in the know to know that change is coming soon. Its no biggy for the west juniors tbh.

Guys like you have been posting constantly about it, to the extent that's it's now became an obsession for you.

You can deny it but it's pretty evident

Just now, Talbot 1978 said:

I don't disagree with anyone about the restructure but I know its above my pay grade who makes these decisions but I am well in the know to know that change is coming soon. Its no biggy for the west juniors tbh.

Guys like you have been posting constantly about it, to the extent that's it's now became am obsession for you.

You can deny it but it's pretty evident

You've been here before under different ID's and had to return under a new one, so chill out, it's an internet forum where anyone can comment. You can even ignore it if you like, you should know that by now.    Join in, just read, or ignore.  What you are doing just now is disrupting the discussion because I'm involved with it.  Time to move on.

It's great to see Talbot embracing the pyramid and senior football and Cumnock applying for a Licence. The big west clubs will benefit from it long term and thrive outside the goldfish bowl.

You've been here before under different ID's and had to return under a new one, so chill out, it's an internet forum where anyone can comment. You can even ignore it if you like, you should know that by now.    Join in, just read, or ignore.  What you are doing just now is disrupting the discussion because I'm involved with it.  Time to move on.

It's great to see Talbot embracing the pyramid and senior football and Cumnock applying for a Licence. The big west clubs will benefit from it long term and thrive outside the goldfish bowl.

You keep coming back to the same thing about Ids lol.

As repetitive as your comments on these threads.

I think disrupting your threads is highly needed consisting the amount of replies you do here.

Give others a chance to comment.

Its not the Burnieman Threads

On 3/1/2019 at 15:05, drs said:

.As a fan of Auchinleck Talbot, and Junior football, it is only with great reluctance that I think we will have to move as and when so the club does not get left behind. Am certainly not alone in that, either at Beechwood or elsewhere in the Junior game. The administration aside watching the Junior game for the past 28 years since moving up from England has been a real breath of fresh air.

I love the history and the culture of the Junior game. It's history is indelibly linked to working class history and I, for one, certainly do not want to lose that. The thought of moving into a new set up en masse with other Western clubs isn't the problem, but moving into the Lowland League should we win the new league fills me with dread. Nomadic clubs, sterile atmospheres (from what I've seen already at the LL grounds have already been to) and teams that aren't as good as the clubs who will be playing in the league below them - and that's a real issue.

Were Talbot to win the league in the first season and move into the LL, the other clubs would soon notice the difference financially, especially at Glenafton and Cumnock where the away support often outnumbers the home support significantly. The moving of the goalposts re licencing shows that the SFA really do not want that many more clubs, and they're patently not set up for any large transfer. Mention of LL2 is made, but what about LL3 and / or LL4 for all the other Western Junior clubs? Are they to be left to the wolves?

Edited by TFW

4 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The future decisions are being made by the club's. However personal egos on these threads within the forum appear to somewhat distort what's happening. Trust me things will be clearer very soon.

Just don't get bogged down reading the comments of certain town criers

You have been saying that for months and are still not clearer

You have been saying that for months and are still not clearer

Rome wasn't built in a day. We live in an era where folk demand change instantly.

BM initially came in here with a valid point of view but somehow through the months he had become a bit bitter towards the West teams and more importantly their top teams.

I think it's became personal for him as already said to the point of obsession with it.

I'm sure the up coming meetings and the end of the season clarity will prevail.

At this moment everything posted on here is purely speculation.

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Rome wasn't built in a day. We live in an era where folk demand change instantly.

BM initially came in here with a valid point of view but somehow through the months he had become a bit bitter towards the West teams and more importantly their top teams.

I think it's became personal for him as already said to the point of obsession with it.

You only take it that way if you want too. He's not bitter to the west teams he wants a full pyramid but certain parties seem to want to dis rupture order to preserve jobs.

Hopefully it will be clear west in pyramid. Tayside with their own league for the North and the rest either join us or stay junior

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

41 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

I think disrupting your threads is highly needed

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:

It's getting rather pathetic now,  let go of your obsession.

56 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

As repetitive as your comments on these threads.

Give others a chance to comment.

And every bit as accurate it would seem - on all counts!!!

There is no one stopping others commenting, no one at all - so your "give others a chance to comment" comment is an entirely redundant one.

6 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The fact BM keeps replying to my comments to refrain from commenting justy shows how obsessed he is

He's commenting because he's trying to make people see sense. There is no reasonto keep arguments going aboutique nonsensical shite like being obsessed. Discuss the topic 

46 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

My post last night has triggered 'diverse' responses, which repeat previous views. Pending formal approvals, "pure speculation"  probably sums up the current state of play.

However, there does seem to be a view from 'both sides' that there will be a conclusion soon (this month ?), which is good news for everyone.

The PWG meeting (11th March apparently) should help . I've not yet found out the date of the 'overdue'  SFA  Board Meeting .  My enquiry, resulted in me being informed that it will take place this month, but the person wouldn't confirm the date. Does anyone know when it is ? 

Edited by Robert James
typo

16 minutes ago, Robert James said:

My post last night has triggered 'diverse' responses, which repeat previous views. Pending formal approvals, "pure speculation"  probably sums up the current state of play.

However, there does seem to be a view from 'both sides' that there will be a conclusion soon (this month ?), which is good news for everyone.

The PWG meeting (11th March apparently) should help . I've not yet found out the date of the 'overdue'  SFA  Board Meeting .  My enquiry, resulted in me being informed that it will take place this month, but the person wouldn't confirm the date. Does anyone know when it is ? 

I think all parties are sick of the whole thing and want a resolution soon. Maxwell not understanding the problem in non league and tj trying to preserve his job.

In fact doing away with TJ and moving everyone into the right place would solve the problem 

6 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think all parties are sick of the whole thing and want a resolution soon. Maxwell not understanding the problem in non league and tj trying to preserve his job.

In fact doing away with TJ and moving everyone into the right place would solve the problem 

SFA Board Meeting -  Date in March ?

Someone on here must know it. Dates of meetings have to be decided in advance, and notified to the attendees.

Yes everyone wants a resolution soon.

2 hours ago, Jason King said:

Others can have a say anytime they want - no one on here is stopping them, its the "remoaners" who have continually tried to do down the move to Senior football, now the West Region are moving wholesale to the Senior game in the summer they have vanished like snow from a dyke.

Funny that.

Maybe we're all just bored shitless after 700 odd pages 

1 hour ago, TFW said:

Mention of LL2 is made, but what about LL3 and / or LL4 for all the other Western Junior clubs? Are they to be left to the wolves?

If there was an LL2 then the clubs below it would be promoted into it from the regional leagues, as is the case now. It would just be adding a second Lowland-wide league into the current structure. Assuming that the West Juniors come on board (either as part of the SJFA West or in a new structure), they'd be able to get promoted into LL2.

10 minutes ago, Robert James said:

SFA Board Meeting -  Date in March ?

Someone on here must know it. Dates of meetings have to be decided in advance, and notified to the attendees.

It's not been communicated to clubs yet, you probably know more than anyone else since you said you contacted them and were advised "sometime in March"

5 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

It's not been communicated to clubs yet, you probably know more than anyone else since you said you contacted them and were advised "sometime in March"

I just get the feeling theirs going to be a lot of  erratic behaviour over the next month. Teams applying not applying ersjfa saying nothing. It's going to be mad behind the scenes 

He's commenting because he's trying to make people see sense. There is no reasonto keep arguments going aboutique nonsensical shite like being obsessed. Discuss the topic 
It's been discussed to death. Its being sorted. Just calm down, get a grip and give the teams, football association's and other important collars some respect itll be sorted soon.

If not then I'll quite sure BM will create another thread.

14 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I just get the feeling theirs going to be a lot of  erratic behaviour over the next month. Teams applying not applying ersjfa saying nothing. It's going to be mad behind the scenes 

As far as Licencing is concerned, the SFA Board need to make a decision on derogation by 31st March for clubs without lights to be eligible for promotion to the Lowland League, that's probably the clubs main concern at the moment.