Heart of Midlothian v St Johnstone - Scottish Cup 5th Round, 10/02/2018

Elixir

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is that Jamie Docherty you're referring to?  How's he getting on? He's pals with my nephew, great wee laddie.

He's in our U20s, don't think he's anywhere near ready for the first team tbh, he has potential though. There's a few of our youngsters from around Edinburgh. I only really included him in that line up as the last few games I've posted 12 players instead of 11 :lol: and random was first to pick up on it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He's in our U20s, don't think he's anywhere near ready for the first team tbh, he has potential though. There's a few of our youngsters from around Edinburgh. I only really included him in that line up as the last few games I've posted 12 players instead of 11 :lol: and random was first to pick up on it.

Haha. Was just the first time I'd seen his name mentioned from anyone so was curious. The 12/11 joke obviously a woosh from me as I seen it on the last match day thread.

1 minute ago, nelsjfc said:

Guessing no chance of getting this on a stream or some sort of hearts tv

League game last week was streamed, not sure if Scottish Cup games fall under a different banner in terms of who can show it live. 

Hoping Williams can make the bench, just for something a bit different. Been a whole since we had a potential game changer in a squad.

Think we will stay with the same system. Goalkeeper and defence probably stays the same, rightly or wrongly. Muzz will play in midfield, and I'm thinking it'll be Spoony and Craig either side, with Kane and MacLean up front. 

Our injured/unselected eleven is starting to look as good as our actual starting eleven. 

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You'd think Tommy would throw in a youngster or 2. Preferably an attacking one with pace, more forgiving if any mistakes are made. Is O'Reilly fit?

Our quota of gingers is already full due to Liam Craig, I'm afraid. 

If we get one goal I'll be confident of getting a result in this and at the very worst have to go to a replay, can't see St Johnstone scoring more than one goal in this.

The worry is if they shut up shop early and we can't breakthrough, won't take long for the crowd to get on the players back if that's the case.

I'm going for Hearts 2-0 St Johnstone.

Archived