1- how many years have you been on pie and Bovril. 2- been banned? 3-different account?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must be eight years now. Stumbled upon P&B when the wife was in hospital for six months, and it was one of the few things to make me smile. Signed up after a while because of the turd-flinging thread that elevated Miley to the rank of box-office. Too bland to be banned, couldn't be arsed with this alias stuff. Thanks for keeping me sane in 2010, folks.

Ahem! [mention]Div[/mention] Commision? [emoji102]

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Ahem! [mention]Div[/mention] Commision? emoji102.png

You're more likely to get both of us banned, considering the quality of my output  :lol:

13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Must be eight years now. Stumbled upon P&B when the wife was in hospital for six months, and it was one of the few things to make me smile. Signed up after a while because of the turd-flinging thread that elevated Miley to the rank of box-office. Too bland to be banned, couldn't be arsed with this alias stuff. Thanks for keeping me sane in 2010, folks.

You’ve actually made a good point here BFTD. Aidsmile is definitely required reading, like how Nazi Germany cannot be ignored. 

A best ever threads thread would actually make good reading. 

On 31/01/2018 at 17:09, throbber said:

3) I had an account that I used at various spells between about 2008 - 2011 just for ticket info and basic football chat with regards to the national team but forgot my password and made a new account.

On 15/07/2017 at 17:06, throbber said:

I'm calling my child chuckles in memory of my original P&B account

Chuckles wasn’t me and I said that as a joke. My last account only had about 20 posts over a few years and I can’t even remember what my name was now. I was coming on for some Scottish banter when I was a bit homesick in Australia but forgot my password for my old account and just picked my current username as it was the first thing that popped into my head at the time.

While not exactly being aliases some of the Hibs posters have changed names so many times it's hard to keep up. Here's a made-up example of a typical Hibs poster: 

Current Name: 
Jamie McLaren

Previous names: 
Simon Murray is God
Scott Allen- the new Collins? 
Stubby's Green and White Army
Super Terry's Green and White Army
Ooh Aah Eoin Doyle
Fenlon's Fantastic
Alan Stokes- Goal machine
Le God Sauzee
Tortolano's Tornadoes....

5 years

Twice

Just this account

I think the fact you create mobile phone friends to try to........well I don’t actually know what you were trying to do......outweighs the one account.

Archived