Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Grant you called it in league one. Against any full time side with a semi decent manager AJ can't do it.

Except the numerous times he has.

No defending this result and this recent poor run, but there are plenty of facts to look at rather than making shit up.

Not many clear cut chances for either side and a draw was probably fair so to win it in the last minute was fecking magic once again.

No idea what the daylight robbery comment is all about.

Harkins had another great game, controlled things and dictated how we played and was very impressed with Iredale. So direct and can put good balls in the box.

Been a  great few weeks and we need to cap it off by being in the quarter final of the cup this time next week.

Crowd of 1500, not sure about that but seeing as our turnstiles are still a shambles, we prob took a guess at it.

Cant wait to her what AJ comes out with pre match!

1 minute ago, madton said:

Not many clear cut chances for either side and a draw was probably fair so to win it in the last minute was fecking magic once again.

No idea what the daylight robbery comment is all about.

Harkins had another great game, controlled things and dictated how we played and was very impressed with Iredale. So direct and can put good balls in the box.

Been a  great few weeks and we need to cap it off by being in the quarter final of the cup this time next week.

Crowd of 1500, not sure about that but seeing as our turnstiles are still a shambles, we prob took a guess at it.

Cant wait to her what AJ comes out with pre match!

I'm more interested in his post match comments.

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Yes TheBalloon ignore me just as Randy's Piles and SevcoTON do!

1 hour ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Loser? My team won. I'm as happy as a 7-year-old that's just seen his favourite wrestler win and managed to get a selfie with him.

46 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I hate how you keep ignoring me, SevcoTON!

epicstandoff.gif

2 minutes ago, madton said:

Aye them too...

Dunfermline Athletic manager Allan Johnston: "I thought even at 1-0 we were quite comfortable.

"We know how dangerous Morton are at set pieces. They score a lot of goals, they're really aggressive in the air. So to lose a goal, obviously at a second ball we just switch off.

"Second half, I thought we were in the ascendancy. I thought we were playing well and looked as though we were going to score.

"We were in really good areas and you probably have to punish teams. And then obviously we get caught with a sucker punch right at the end."

Archived