Morton v Dunfermline - 03/02/18

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Our last 2 home results included throwing 3 points to a gubbins Falkirk team and gifting Brechin 1.

Try again.

We've not beaten anyone outside the bottom three for 3 and a half months. We've not beaten anyone outside the bottom three away this season.

40 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

LOL at anyone pretending this will be anything but a home victory. We do not do getting results against Morton. 

Except for last season when we beat them 3 times

We've not beaten anyone outside the bottom three for 3 and a half months. We've not beaten anyone outside the bottom three away this season.

Falkirk hadn't beaten anyone until they rocked up to our place the first time.

You made some signings yesterday that could have an impact? We sat on our hands.

59 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Falkirk hadn't beaten anyone until they rocked up to our place the first time.

You made some signings yesterday that could have an impact? We sat on our hands.

We're not doing this right are we? Let's start again...

Yooz are utter shite and we're gonna pump you 5-0. Declan McManus to score all. 

On ‎31‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 19:28, smpar said:

Morris to score the winner in a 2-1 away win. The last kick of the ball will be Quitongo missing a glorious chance at the back post, ending the curse.

Jai doesn't hang out at back posts. Can't get up to speed from there.

Odds on 2-1 to who that will be seen on the day.

Have we been above Dunfermline this year or could this be good timing? Anyway can't be as bad a finish as last year.

Anywhere decent locally that will show the rugby beforehand? We'll lose. Unless the young kids we've brought in are special and, crucially, AJ realises letting Harkins swan about and run the game under no pressure at all isn't actually a good tactical choice. In other words, we'll lose. I'm putting 2-0 'Ton on the coupon.

8 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Anywhere decent locally that will show the rugby beforehand? We'll lose. Unless the young kids we've brought in are special and, crucially, AJ realises letting Harkins swan about and run the game under no pressure at all isn't actually a good tactical choice. In other words, we'll lose. I'm putting 2-0 'Ton on the coupon.

Bank Bar

I know AJ has copied various strange suggestions of mine in terms of team selections and lineups in the last couple of seasons but a bit of tactical advice this time. If Harkins starts, get Nat to boot him in the balls. If Quitongo appears, get one of the faster lads to grab and restrain him him so Nat can boot him in the balls too. Refs are terrified of Nat and would never send him off.

Here's one our our new signings passing on everyone's congratulations to AJ for his new jumper. Pair with a pair of Persol aviators and a Marlboro and he'd make Jack Ross look like a tramp. 

CBPB3677_5614.jpg

48 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Here's one our our new signings passing on everyone's congratulations to AJ for his new jumper. Pair with a pair of Persol aviators and a Marlboro and he'd make Jack Ross look like a tramp. 

CBPB3677_5614.jpg

Style or copy cat?

If AJ shaved that residue mop off and trimmed a little he could be coming as Pep Guardiola in disguise hope he doesn't bring Man City.

Be interesting in AJ throws in any of the new signings for this. I'd expect to see at least a couple from the bench, although wouldn't be surprised if Shiels / Paton / Nat are dropped for any of them.

I'd expect Joe to come back in for Higgy, and the Morris/M'Voto partnership to continue.

Hopeful that we'll put in a performance and get the win, but in reality we'll probably struggle to a score-draw or lose another late goal.

42 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

It's on William Street, beside the town hall. 5min walk from the Central Station,  close to a 15min walk to the ground.

I know. I was there last time.

Archived