Bus wankers

Reminds me of the time, when the Boldette was a toddler, we boarded a Lothian bus, folded her buggy, and put it in the luggage place. Sat down and minutes later the lower deck stank with the aroma of dog shit, now evident on the buggy wheel. Hey ho.

3 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Reminds me of the time, when the Boldette was a toddler, we boarded a Lothian bus, folded her buggy, and put it in the luggage place. Sat down and minutes later the lower deck stank with the aroma of dog shit, now evident on the buggy wheel. Hey ho.

Went to look at a house to rent once and talk to the owners. Looked at my girlfriend and touched my nose. Smelt of shit. It was on my shoe.

On 31/01/2018 at 09:24, oneteaminglasgow said:

There’s a complete nutter gets the 21 in Edinburgh fairly regularly (or used to anyway, thankfully I’ve not been on it in a few months), usually gets on at the shops in muirhouse I think. Spends the whole time loudly asking everyone if they’re “going out tonight?” then shrieking why if they say no.

It's a total nightmare if your unlucky enough to get on the same bus as her, I think she's called Mandy.

Just be thankful it didn't rain, she has a total meltdown if it does.

12 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

There's always a c**t who, on the hottest day of the year, with the interior temperature of the bus at 40 degrees and the underseat heaters invariably on full blast, gets up and leans across you to close the fucking window cos he/she's getting a draught.

Same when it’s raining, all the windows are closed and the heating up to full blast meaning you sometimes struggle to breathe. But you dare not open a window incase some poor wee soul gets a few spots of rain on them.

I actually got on a bus once and could feel the heat as soon as I stepped on. As it was quiet I decided to open the window at the seat where I was sitting, only for the guy walking up the bus directly behind me to close it a second later. Did I say anything? Of course not. I did the typical British thing as sat there shaking my head for the whole of my journey.

Edited by IainMorton

It's a total nightmare if your unlucky enough to get on the same bus as her, I think she's called Mandy.
Just be thankful it didn't rain, she has a total meltdown if it does.

Last time I encountered her, the driver stopped for a good 5 minutes at one stop and she had a complete meltdown that the bus wasn’t working or something.

Absolutely brutal listening to that.

When waiting at the bus stop and someone flaps their arm about as if it's a Boeing 747 they're trying to get to pull in. Arm out, see the indicator on the bus flashing in and I'm pretty sure it will stop.

C**ts who hand over a £20 note for a £1.80 fare.
Actually kinda appreciate the companies who are "exact change only" as it prevents this type of behaviour although it would be an idea to list said fares at the bus stop so folk can have the change ready.

Been in that position before, if your running late and thats all you have on you.

The look of disgust the driver gives you if you hand over is quite intimidating.