Bus wankers

Was listening to my music on the bus today and some random asked me to read her horoscope as she'd forgotten her glasses. Had to repeat it about 3 times as she couldn't understand me. Once I'd finished reading it to her she was like "wit the f**k does that mean?". I shrugged my shoulders and put my headphones back in 😎

Oh the joys of Alloa :wacko:

29 minutes ago, alang1993 said:

Was listening to my music on the bus today and some random asked me to read her horoscope as she'd forgotten her glasses.

"What are you, Libra? 'You will rely on the kindness of a stranger to help you through a situation where things are unclear. However, do not expect too much from them.' Amazing how they do that, in't it?"

A bauchal of a woman in her late 50’s on bus today, was roaring on her phone to some man that she promised she had “slept wae nae c**t. Man obviously wasn’t believing her. She then swore on her bairns life she hadn’t but qualified by adding “this week”. Much to the amusement of fellow passengers.

24 minutes ago, cowden0 said:

A bauchal of a woman in her late 50’s on bus today, was roaring on her phone to some man that she promised she had “slept wae nae c**t. Man obviously wasn’t believing her. She then swore on her bairns life she hadn’t but qualified by adding “this week”. Much to the amusement of fellow passengers.

You back home on the 19:lol:

On 19/07/2019 at 16:15, cowden0 said:

IMG_20190715_183556.jpg

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

First Glasgow. Standing for 45 minutes in the rain only to overhear someone at the stop being told that the services have been diverted for the weekend.

Bloody Orange Walks, causing disruption...

• 5 months later...