Kilmarnock v Celtic

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I have been saying for while a Plastic pitches should not be allowed in the top level of Scottish football, however regardless of what pitch we played on yesterday Kilmarnock would have won. Rodgers quotes yesterday also said it wasnt an excuse. We were as bad as Killie were good yesterday and making sh*te jokes just comes across as bitter and just detracts from a deserved win.

Sorry if this offended you as it was only meant as light hearted banter and certainly wasn't intended to come across as bitter .

We dont get the chance to  gloat very often, let us enjoy it when we can.

If it makes you feel any better, almost all Killie fans feel exactly as you do about the pitch and cant wait to see the back of it in the summer.

All the best for the rest of the season.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No complaints, got what we deserved, big fat zero. The fact Kilmarnock's keeper had ONE save to make, N'tcham free kick in 85th minute and our first corner came in stoppage time sums up how little we offered in the final third, too many of last seasons star performers are in a comfort zone right now offering little or next to nothing.

Only De Vries, Hendry and Kouassi earned pass marks from me, the rest being 'meh' Brown, Tierney, Sinclair etc or terrible, Forrest, N'tcham and Dembele etc.

No point in blaming the pitch for the defeat, we have won umpteen times on it before, we were outfought and outsmarted pure and simple, although I would definitely blame the pitch for Boyata's injury, did I hear someone on here say Killie are going back to grass next season?

Mulumbu superb, best player on the pitch by some distance.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

I have been saying for while a Plastic pitches should not be allowed in the top level of Scottish football, however regardless of what pitch we played on yesterday Kilmarnock would have won. Rodgers quotes yesterday also said it wasnt an excuse. We were as bad as Killie were good yesterday and making sh*te jokes just comes across as bitter and just detracts from a deserved win.

Still Greetin. You wouldn't last 5 minutes supporting a diddy team. warnock.png

Sorry if this offended you as it was only meant as light hearted banter and certainly wasn't intended to come across as bitter .
We dont get the chance to  gloat very often, let us enjoy it when we can.
If it makes you feel any better, almost all Killie fans feel exactly as you do about the pitch and cant wait to see the back of it in the summer.
All the best for the rest of the season.

Its going? marvellous. I take it that Steve Clarke wanted it gone?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Fair fucks to killie yesterday even thou i don't like the way they play the game it is effective and gets results,from a Celtic point of view from playing the way we did against the tarts and playing the way we did yesterday was worlds apart,it's a fight for the last place in the top six between killie and motherwell,for me motherwell play the better style of football.

What way do we play the game?

2 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Fair fucks to killie yesterday even thou i don't like the way they play the game it is effective and gets results,from a Celtic point of view from playing the way we did against the tarts and playing the way we did yesterday was worlds apart,it's a fight for the last place in the top six between killie and motherwell,for me motherwell play the better style of football.

^^ :bairn ^^

We played much the better football yesterday. It was entirely up to Celtic to find a way to play against the high pressing, and they failed. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There is no doubt mulumbi and jones are bright lights in this killie team but for me kenny shiels killie team played better football.

Football is a results game and Killie are getting the right results atm.

Archived