Kilmarnock v Celtic

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, IrishBhoy said:

Ntcham could learn a lot by copying Mulumbu’s game. What a player he is. The strength and awareness he shows in the middle of the park is different class.

No offence to Kilmarnock but he really could still be playing at a higher level. Great player to watch. 

But he is playing at a higher level .....he sits on top of the SSC juggernaut 

First time in the SPL/SPFL since 2010 apparently.

We need more days like yesterday.

I remember that occasion. Was in a pub in Kames with some **** from work watching hearts pump Celtic on tv only to find out soon after that rangers, as they were known back then, had lost to hibs. Always seems to soften the blow a little when our defeat comes 1st.

Well played killie too, deserved victory.

Not according to John Kiltie
JK mentioned Steve's salary fell within the budget the board had set to get a new manager in during Clarke's introductory press conference.

No mention of what that budget was thou.

Apparently Strathclyde Police are currently investigating a number of allegations of assault on Celtic players following their journey to deepest Ayrshire earlier this afternoon.
That nasty plastic pitch is under investigation and Police Scotland will make a statement shortly, after interviewing Messers Sutton and  Rodgers.
We understand that the pitch is currently under 24 hour protection from the Green Brigade who have issued death threats.

I have been saying for while a Plastic pitches should not be allowed in the top level of Scottish football, however regardless of what pitch we played on yesterday Kilmarnock would have won. Rodgers quotes yesterday also said it wasnt an excuse. We were as bad as Killie were good yesterday and making sh*te jokes just comes across as bitter and just detracts from a deserved win.

I thought Doris had a good game apart from a couple of  dodgy moments.

In all seriousness - you being serious?

His save from Mulumbu at the end was half decent but apart from that I thought he had a shocker.

I thought Doris had a good game apart from a couple of  dodgy moments.

I only saw the first half as on Holiday and my internet packed in but Doris is far more assured playing the sweeper keeper role. As a shop stopper he is clearly behind Gordon but when we are in possession deep in our half the defence looks more assured with him being there. I have never really wanted Gordon out the team though as given the shite keepers Celtic have had in my time I didnt think it was worth the risk changeing him. I still think though we should have taken the money and ran a year ago when Chelsea came calling but I can understand why we kept him as we were aiming to go unbeaten. Im content having them for the next year or two but I would be keeping an extensive list of keepers available as both of them arent exactly young and as much as keepers can play a high level untill 40 now they can't be expected to play the sweeper keeper role untill that age.

Fair fucks to killie yesterday even thou i don't like the way they play the game it is effective and gets results,from a Celtic point of view from playing the way we did against the tarts and playing the way we did yesterday was worlds apart,it's a fight for the last place in the top six between killie and motherwell,for me motherwell play the better style of football.

Archived