Jump to content
Marr1

The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

Recommended Posts

Careful now, they've got Scottish cup pics and they will post em...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Hibernian successes since June 2014: A Scottish cup, a league title, 2 cup finals, 6 trips to Hampden (probably 7 come October), Multi-Million pound talent, our own stadium which isn't located in the middle of nowhere, our own state of the art training complex, skelped the **** on numerous occasions becoming Scottish football's most loved club, a manager who is the most successful in Scotland currently managing us, 2 wins out of 2 on our return to the top flight.

 

 

Aberdeen successes since June 2014: Celtic's bitches 3 years in a row in the league and in both domestic finals last season. 

 

 

 

"trips to Hampden" :lol:

Fucking diddies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

Hibernian successes since June 2014: A Scottish cup, a league title, 2 cup finals, 6 trips to Hampden (probably 7 come October), Multi-Million pound talent, our own stadium which isn't located in the middle of nowhere, our own state of the art training complex, skelped the **** on numerous occasions becoming Scottish football's most loved club, a manager who is the most successful in Scotland currently managing us, 2 wins out of 2 on our return to the top flight.

 

 

Aberdeen successes since June 2014: Celtic's bitches 3 years in a row in the league and in both domestic finals last season. 

 

 

 

"A league title"

 

I've got visions of you typing that with a straight face as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That's a hell of a long winded way of saying you've won one Cup and spent most of the time in a lower division.

And increased our home support by about 50-60% compared to before we were relegated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coming from the city to fucking Westhill is a nightmare at the best of times and the AWPR won't really help. If you're coming from the east side of the city, north, south and central, you are going to have run through fucking miles to get to the bypass.

...and when you get there there f**k all but houses

It'll be shite

A 15,000 - 17,000 Pittodrie would be fucking miles better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lebowski said:


And increased our home support by about 50-60% compared to before we were relegated.

Yeah you might want to watch them...glory hunters have a tendency to crawl back under their rocks when things become stale again. A couple early cup exits and bottom 6 finishes and they'll be like sna aff a dyke. The feelgood factor has a shelf life and it ain't so long...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah you might want to watch them...glory hunters have a tendency to crawl back under their rocks when things become stale again. A couple early cup exits and bottom 6 finishes and they'll be like sna aff a dyke. The feelgood factor has a shelf life and it ain't so long...
 

Glory hunters wouldn't be the word I'd use tbh. I'd say most of the increase in support has been those heading back who Hibs had booted in the baws once too often, plus a huge amount of younger folk who realise Hibs are cool as f**k.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lebowski said:


Glory hunters wouldn't be the word I'd use tbh. I'd say most of the increase in support has been those heading back who Hibs had booted in the baws once too often, plus a huge amount of younger folk who realise Hibs are cool as f**k by watching Trainspotting one time

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lebowski said:


Glory hunters wouldn't be the word I'd use tbh. I'd say most of the increase in support has been those heading back who Hibs had booted in the baws once too often, plus a huge amount of younger folk who realise Hibs are cool as f**k.

Hibs haven't had an +15,000 average for over 40 years. At best these guys are fickle, at worst gory hunters, although maybe they are a new wave of cool dudes of course. I hope so, been too fucking long since the 3 second tranche of clubs were all in the mix together

Edited by EdTheDuck
spooling erorr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

That's a pretty long winded way of saying your jealous af, tbqh.

Your jealous what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Hibs haven't had an +15,000 average for over 40 years. At best these guys are fickle, at worst gory hunters, although maybe they are a new wave of cool dudes of course. I hope so, been too fucking long since the 3 second tranche of clubs were all in the mix together

we had an average crowd of 15,394 last season, m8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Literally never been relegated. 

GIRFUY.

Aye only by ridiculous good fortune

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Coming from the city to fucking Westhill is a nightmare at the best of times and the AWPR won't really help. If you're coming from the east side of the city, north, south and central, you are going to have run through fucking miles to get to the bypass.

...and when you get there there f**k all but houses

It'll be shite

A 15,000 - 17,000 Pittodrie would be fucking miles better

That's my instinct too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...