The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I know it's the S*n, but that headline did make me laugh out loud, it's great.

Absolute same, was fully expecting some dodgy pun and fully welcomed it when it arrived. They're consistent, I'll give them that.

3 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Ah, I wasn't aware of that.  I suppose having it practically next to the old site would be more welcome for the Dons fans?  I'm not overly familiar with the area but I know that Kingsford wasn't ideal for folk getting there.

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Get it built. A ground where you might catch the bubonic plague is the ultimate “tough place to go to”.

I once drank an entire cup of the coffee served at Hamilton’s New Douglas Park - frankly, I think a trip to Aberdeen’s proposed new gaff’ would be less dangerous.

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

Get it built. A ground where you might catch the bubonic plague is the ultimate “tough place to go to”.

Straight choice between The Bubonic Plague Arena and The Black Death Arena for the name.

4 hours ago, KnightswoodVanBear said:

I've not really been keeping up with this, but I thought the new stadium was being built at Kingsford?  Is that not happening now?

Other news you might have missed. Rangers are a new club.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Other news you might have missed. Rangers are a new club.

I've not really been keeping up with this but was it not the hover pitch with the retractable roof that bust the original rangers?

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I once drank an entire cup of the coffee served at Hamilton’s New Douglas Park - frankly, I think a trip to Aberdeen’s proposed new gaff’ would be less dangerous.

No cake?

• 5 months later...