The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Bizarre comment from the other lad.

Managed to get from Rubislaw to Cove in 15 minutes at half 4 yesterday evening. Pre-bypass that's a nightmare journey if you don't go through Holburn.

Yes, I can get to Stonehaven in 12mins from Westhill. Brilliant. However, the problem will be getting into Aberdeen on the A944. That’s the problem area.

13 hours ago, strichener said:

If it was purely a cost issue then they would have a roundabout at every exit.  For some strange reason there is only this one.

Nah it was cost, as unlike other junctions it was two new roads meeting so cheap option. For cheap option also see Bridge of Don and Stonehaven. That Stonehaven junction will be a mess, whoever thought it was clever for A90-Bypass northbound traffic to cross Bypass-A90 southbound traffic.... 

As with every new road it's magic for a few years then becomes chocca and the old roads are as bad!

To be fair they're going to spend £100 million fixing sheriffhall but point taken if they had designed it better in the first place I guess it would have cost nothing like that.
As far as I know the plan was for Sherrifhall to have an underpass but the ground was thought to be unstable due to old mines in the area? The decent tunnel for the Borders railway along with improved techniques mean that an underpass or flyover can now be built and be stable enough for the traffic on the bypass. [/roadgeek]

• 2 weeks later...
I hope your new stadium crumbles to the ground you lying down to St Mirren and Accies c***s. 

We’re going to loan Niall mcginn to Dundee United for when you playoff against them.

Pawlett dives, mcginn penalty....you know the rest.

Just now, Frank Grimes said:

Now hopefully those No Kingsford c***s can f**k off quietly

All that money wasted :lol::D 

Westhill Against New Kingsford was my personal favourite :lol: Apart of me hopes they didn't know until it was too late but it's clearly deliberate 

2 minutes ago, fatshaft said:

just here to give it a big GIRFUY to Charlie Love, Heather Brock, Clare Davidson & Diane Reid.  W.A.N.K.S. indeed! 

Are they done now? Who else can they go to? Or is lying in the dirt in front of bulldozers their last recourse?

1 hour ago, Dave1875 said:

Westhill Against New Kingsford was my personal favourite :lol: Apart of me hopes they didn't know until it was too late but it's clearly deliberate 

That was on of the lads from AFC Chat. Infiltrated their group, gained their trust to be promoted to admin then put that WANKS photo up.

31 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Are they done now? Who else can they go to? Or is lying in the dirt in front of bulldozers their last recourse?

They can appeal to Supreme Court, but would need a six figure sum. Considering it's taken them all their time to raise £70k, they've nae chunce :thumsup2

:lol:

RIP Aberdeen Football Club.

ETA - bring on the reddies, this is going to be an absolute fucking trainwreck of a move for your club and most of your support genuinely seem to want it.

Edited by HibsFan