The Aberdeen Mega-Hyper New Stadium Thread

29 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Capacity at Pittodrie is more than 20,000 currently so wouldn't imagine any more of them would get spaces than they do now.

I had read a couple of posts prior to mine asking why Aberdeen needed to build a 20k stadium with an average gate of about 15.5k, hence my reply. I don’t expect them to give OF fans any more tiks in the new place than they get now, but if they built anything less than 20k they’d surely need to cut their allocation, which would reduce Aberdeen’s income. 20k strikes me as being bang-on what they need. 

On 03/07/2018 at 15:16, SaucyJackPirate said:

Does McInnes own any clothes outside of his training gear?

They're all still at Ash Taylor's house.

On 03/07/2018 at 17:02, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Relaxes on a Sunday wearing this.

8F30CAD3-3002-4DC0-8227-59F21F978986.jpeg

Nice of Brendan Rodgers to let him have a selfie with the cup after we beat them, a Bullseye 'Look at what you could have won' type moment. 

• 2 weeks later...

Clock is ticking for NKS to submit their appeal.  22nd of July is the deadline.

They still seem optimistic about getting that appeal going - https://www.nokingsfordstadium.org.uk/2018/07/07/q-and-a-where-are-we-now/

Q – When does the legal challenge need to be with the courts?

A – We have until 22 July.  We are on schedule to meet this date.

Aberdeen FC stadium court legal challenge submitted

Will the court protect the special communities of Kingswells and Westhill, untouched by human civilization for millennium?  Or will they just allow another development like has happened for years and years around the area?

Edited by NorthernLights

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 19:01, Whitburn Vale said:

NKS absolute minters,wouldnt be surprised if some of them were involved in holding up the soon to be completed Aberdeen by-pass.

Whats next after kingsford stadium?

The A96 dual carriageway from Inverurie thru the rest of Aberdeenshire to Moray ?

Yup, they've set up another company for after they've done their worst here, and to continue the bad work..

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/company/SC587516-west-aberdeen-environmental-protection-association-limited