Jump to content

Scottish Cup Round 6 Sat 03/02/18


josecc
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hard lines today Mr Glenburn were you on 3G??

 

7 hours ago, alwayzzaffside said:


A suppose we will find out when they meet in the league if they would win comfortably on 3G.

 

7 hours ago, alwayzzaffside said:


A suppose we will find out when they meet in the league if they would win comfortably on 3G.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, teddybearsws said:


8 goals and another clean sheet. Impressive result at this stage of the competition

 

1 hour ago, teddybearsws said:


8 goals and another clean sheet. Impressive result at this stage of the competition

Agreed , still a long way to go. It was 8 going on 20. Shortlees didn't play as well as they can.  But next round and still a chance like everyone else.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Teams left are

Alba Thistle
Bridgewater
Douglas Academy
Dumbarton Academy
Fallin or Bannockburn
Goldenhill or Tullibody
Harestanes or Pennies
Maryhill Black Star or Thorn Athletic
Maryhill Thistle
Oban Saints
Sandys
Shortlees
St Patrick's
Stenhousemuir Community
Tillicoultry
Yoker United

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, josecc said:

Teams left are

Alba Thistle
Bridgewater
Douglas Academy
Dumbarton Academy
Fallin or Bannockburn
Goldenhill or Tullibody
Harestanes or Pennies
Maryhill Black Star or Thorn Athletic
Maryhill Thistle
Oban Saints
Sandys
Shortlees
St Patrick's
Stenhousemuir Community
Tillicoultry
Yoker United

Good result by Bridgewater today going about their business quietly this season! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 01/02/2018 at 10:47, s212775 said:

No Problem,

Shortlees, Are far superior on Astro and play some great  football.

However they have  a good squad with players who can battle on a cow field to get a result. Saturday against Glenburn proved that.

Glenburn fair play knew that Shortlees are the superior footballing team , hence choosing to bypass 3G and play on grass.

Highlights the point luck of the draw , as home teams will play on poor parks to stop good footballing teams play.

And if good footballing teams are at home usually they will book Astro so draw is important whether home or not for this reason.

Wahahaha glenburn missed enough chances to win 5 games that day and is that the same glenburn that pumped shortlees on astro last season wat a clown

Edited by Boomtown
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Boomtown said:

Wahahaha glenburn missed enough chances to win 5 games that day and is that the same glenburn that pumped shortlees on astro last season wat a clown

If I remember correctly shortlees “ couldn’t field a team “ against gburn last year when gburn were challenging hurlford for the league and how do gburn repay shortlees? By taking them to a coo field at any given opportunity. Moral of the story is dont do anycunt any favours !!! Wont be forgotten I’m sure of it !!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...