Scottish Cup Round 6 Sat 03/02/18

josecc

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Problem,

Shortlees, Are far superior on Astro and play some great  football.

However they have  a good squad with players who can battle on a cow field to get a result. Saturday against Glenburn proved that.

Glenburn fair play knew that Shortlees are the superior footballing team , hence choosing to bypass 3G and play on grass.

Highlights the point luck of the draw , as home teams will play on poor parks to stop good footballing teams play.

And if good footballing teams are at home usually they will book Astro so draw is important whether home or not for this reason.

Far superior really? A took that game in at the weekend and thought no matter what surface they played on, glenburn would of still been the better team could of been over by half time. Chances glenburn missed were shocking. So shortlees to challenge for Scottish not in my opinion [emoji106]

28 minutes ago, alwayzzaffside said:

Far superior really? A took that game in at the weekend and thought no matter what surface they played on, glenburn would of still been the better team could of been over by half time. Chances glenburn missed were shocking. So shortlees to challenge for Scottish not in my opinion emoji106.png

Not a chance. If game was on astro Lees would have won comfortably. Park and overhead conditions were shocking. Glenburn knew that and thats why they played it on "grass"

Glenburn kicked everything that moved especially the big number 4 and the ex Shortlees fullback

8 hours ago, alwayzzaffside said:

Far superior really? A took that game in at the weekend and thought no matter what surface they played on, glenburn would of still been the better team could of been over by half time. Chances glenburn missed were shocking. So shortlees to challenge for Scottish not in my opinion emoji106.png

Of Course they are far superior, otherwise Glenburn would have played on 3G , Anyone that has a clue about football would tell you the same.

Glenburn had 3 great chances , Shortlees were comfortable and deserved  the win.

Regards Scottish all teams have a chance, see my earlier post. 

We have a lot of respect for other teams unlike Hurford££££ who gloat at every chance. Good luck today to them in the Scottish today oh wait lol

Not a chance. If game was on astro Lees would have won comfortably. Park and overhead conditions were shocking. Glenburn knew that and thats why they played it on "grass"
Glenburn kicked everything that moved especially the big number 4 and the ex Shortlees fullback

A suppose we will find out when they meet in the league if they would win comfortably on 3G.

Archived