Pennies v Harestanes

Shortlees v Mill

Singer Community v Alba Thistle

St Patrick's v East Kilbride YM

Stenhousemuir Community v Lowson United

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oban Saints struggled earlier in the season. They've  lost a number of players from the team that got to the semi final of the Scottish Cup the last two seasons.  When Goldenhill put 8 past them they had only 4 regulars from last season in the team. However things have picked up. Still in the scottish and the west. Played well when they beat Greenock HSFP 2-0  in the scottish  a couple of weeks ago. If only they could keep Ally McKerracher  away from the shinty.

Oban Saints struggled earlier in the season. They've  lost a number of players from the team that got to the semi final of the Scottish Cup the last two seasons.  When Goldenhill put 8 past them they had only 4 regulars from last season in the team. However things have picked up. Still in the scottish and the west. Played well when they beat Greenock HSFP 2-0  in the scottish  a couple of weeks ago. If only they could keep Ally McKerracher  away from the shinty.

An average Greenock side. Oban won't be close to any trophies this year

13 hours ago, dr lector said:

Shortless . St pats . Larkhall . Oban saints winner from that 4

Larkhall and oban saints will be lucky to make it through this round. Shortlees are a bombscare defensively but in Knapp you would probably say they have the best player left in the competition. St Pats or the winner of pennies-harestanes for me 

6 hours ago, CFCbhoy said:

Larkhall and oban saints will be lucky to make it through this round. Shortlees are a bombscare defensively but in Knapp you would probably say they have the best player left in the competition. St Pats or the winner of pennies-harestanes for me 

This the same larkhall that held then beat a very experienced hurlford thistle outfit? The same bombscare shortlees that kept a clean sheet against a much talked about cambria outfit and hardly conceded a goal in there last 6 or 7 games? I think you may be talking about the shortlees of old but they seem to have really gotten it together defensively of late so I think your comments are bullshit mate and giving zero credit where its due tbh! Your obv a weegie as your forever slating the ayrshire otherwise you wouldn’t know much about st pats or harestanes hence why you fancy the winner to come from there ties!

46 minutes ago, xnxx said:
10 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:
Who have Oban lost players to? Can’t be many if any better teams than Oban in that area without doing a fair bit of travelling??

Probably retired mate, they had a few older boys

Retirement, work commitments, others moved away from the area

Retirement, work commitments, others moved away from the area
Good team last year as well. But I'm sure the boys that have come in I'll be doing a job for oban. Hard tie in Kilbride thistle, their a decent young team

tbh I think a lot of teams are capable of winning the trophy this year, luck of the draw, home ties and performance on the day a must, as we found out, a poor first half against Carluke seen us 3-1 down but managed to creep ahead and win the game in the 2nd, would have been devastating putting out the holders to then come short against Carluke no disrespect...so we definitely won't be taking Milton for granted..all the best to those involved...

Archived