The Big 4

#TB41 is a new group for senior sides who haven't been shagged by Connah's Quay Nomads F.C in the current football season. I'd like to welcome the newest members: Falkirk, Edinburgh City, Queen's Park and Cove Rangers. We've won every trophy in Scottish football over the last 20 years apart from the diddy league cup 2012. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/07/2019 at 21:28, Falcor Roar said:

We've won every trophy in Scottish football over the last 20 years apart from the diddy league cup 2012. 

Congratulations, but I must have missed your Scottish Premiership title win...... 

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Congratulations, but I must have missed your Scottish Premiership title win...... 

We've won every Championship title in Scotland in the last 20 years. 

Go back and read the post.

Connah's Quay Nomads.

#TB41. 

12 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

We've won every Championship title in Scotland in the last 20 years. 

Go back and read the post.

Connah's Quay Nomads.

#TB41. 

I have no idea who you are or what team you support but I doubt they will be a better team than Kilmarnock Football Club.

• 2 weeks later...

Pressure is on Celtic tomorrow to complete #thebigsweep after 3 wins out of 3 against the random dafties in the league today.

Plenty of early season evidence to further confirm #TB4 superiority and we’re not even out of August yet:

Top of the league

All 4 clubs in the top 6 which I believe equates to 100% of #TB4 in the top 6. Incredibly the #W38 only have 2 representatives in the top 6.

Hibs/Hearts - the biggest clubs outside #TB4 - appear to be heading for a battle to reclaim their normal place in the lower tiers.

St Johnstone, the closest team to making it #TB5, are resigned to signing 5th choice non-goal scoring #TB4 strikers to try to compete.

St Mirren signing 3rd choice LBs from a #TB4 team and celebrating it like a World Cup win.

#facts

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

#TB4

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Pressure is on Celtic tomorrow to complete #thebigsweep after 3 wins out of 3 against the random dafties in the league today.

Plenty of early season evidence to further confirm #TB4 superiority and we’re not even out of August yet:

Top of the league

All 4 clubs in the top 6 which I believe equates to 100% of #TB4 in the top 6. Incredibly the #W38 only have 2 representatives in the top 6.

Hibs/Hearts - the biggest clubs outside #TB4 - appear to be heading for a battle to reclaim their normal place in the lower tiers.

St Johnstone, the closest team to making it #TB5, are resigned to signing 5th choice non-goal scoring #TB4 strikers to try to compete.

St Mirren signing 3rd choice LBs from a #TB4 team and celebrating it like a World Cup win.

#facts

#thebigfour

#thebestfour

#TB4

Long live the #TB4