The Big 4

Indeed mate. However. Replace Kilmarnock with the Hibs and the stats change from:
  • 13 Titles
  • 9 Scottish Cups
  • 9 League Cups
to
  • 13 Titles
  • 9 Scottish Cups
  • 9 League Cups
In other words, Kilmarnock don't contribute anything extra to #TB4 over Hibs and dare I say it, they contribute less than Hearts would. A complete irrelevance to the #TB4.

Seething that his club is in the #W38.

IMG_2225.jpg

Nah m8. Just find it all rather convenient that the membership requirements for #TB4 are tailor made to accommodate Kilmarnock. Almost as if the idea was dreamt up by some Kilmarnock fan desperate to give his club a sense of relevance.

That's none of my business though, so carry on.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Nah m8. Just find it all rather convenient that the membership requirements for #TB4 are tailor made to accommodate Kilmarnock. Almost as if the idea was dreamt up by some Kilmarnock fan desperate to give his club a sense of relevance.

Beelin', imo.

IMG_2214.jpg

Try not getting relegated as often m8

#TB4

IMG_2217.jpg

12 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Absolutely zero room in #TB4 for relegation perma-fodder like Hibernian.  Apologies.

On 1/29/2018 at 19:44, Dindeleux said:

Evidence:

Each club has currently over 25 years in the top flight unbroken.   I don't think any of the other 8 clubs are even currently at 10 successive years in the top flight (Sevco of course haven't even completed 10 years as a club yet).

During the last 25 years these 4 clubs have won:

• 13 Titles
  • 9 Scottish Cups
  • 9 League Cups

No real discussion needed, just giving you guys the facts of life.

blob.png.3aae382d3251e8f036e8dee69cc8571d.png

22 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Its obviously subject to change but in the approval ratings its worth mentioning that the votes are currently:

#TB4 - 22 votes of dislikenment

#W38 - 81 votes of dislikenment*

*thats only taking into account 8 of #W38 who play in the top league.  I'm sure once you built St Mirren, Morten, Falkirk, Livingston and many others into these figures it would be a lot worse.

Don't shoot the messenger these are not my figures http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/255542-who-do-you-dislike-the-most-and-why/&page=1

Who is Morten ?