The Big 4

Another great weekend for #TB4 with everyone coming through the weekend undefeated against the #W38.

Scott Brown and Jordan Jones shared a wee moment of #TB4 love and, if you watch closely enough, you’ll see some Celtic fans celebrating Mulumbu’s goal as #TB4 loyalty comes before that of individual clubs.

IMG_2174.jpg

Just to mention that, if you take out the financial cheats of Hearts and Sevco, #TB4 are basically holding the top 4 spots in Scottish football.

I know Hibs are there too but with multiple relegations in the last 25 years plus a record of only 1 Scottish Cup and 1 League Cup in that time it’s pretty obvious they will slip back to the bottom of the league soon.

#TB4
#thebigfour
#thebestfour

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its obviously subject to change but in the approval ratings its worth mentioning that the votes are currently:

#TB4 - 22 votes of dislikenment

#W38 - 81 votes of dislikenment*

*thats only taking into account 8 of #W38 who play in the top league.  I'm sure once you built St Mirren, Morten, Falkirk, Livingston and many others into these figures it would be a lot worse.

Don't shoot the messenger these are not my figures http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/255542-who-do-you-dislike-the-most-and-why/&page=1

8 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Hibs, St Johnstone, Motherwell & Ross County - 0 votes of dislikement.

#TEB4

With the exception of #TB4 giants Motherwell I don't think anyone really cares about the other clubs.  3 yo-yo clubs with zero top flight championships between them in the last 25 years.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

With the exception of #TB4 giants Motherwell I don't think anyone really cares about the other clubs.  3 yo-yo clubs with zero top flight championships between them in the last 25 years.

Ah, I forgot all about that time Kilmarnock won the top flight championship in that past 25 years. Silly me.

46 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Hibs, St Johnstone, Motherwell & Ross County - 0 votes of dislikement.

#TEB4

Vote number 1 against the Hibs from me.

Hope we’re all good with this?

On 29/01/2018 at 20:44, Dindeleux said:

Aberdeen, Celtic, Kilmarnock, Motherwell

Evidence to follow......

Have not seen this before but now that I have - :thumsup2

Tremendously accurate.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Refer to the first page of this thread mate.

Indeed mate. However. Replace Kilmarnock with the Hibs and the stats change from:

• 13 Titles
  • 9 Scottish Cups
  • 9 League Cups

to

• 13 Titles
  • 9 Scottish Cups
  • 9 League Cups

In other words, Kilmarnock don't contribute anything extra to #TB4 over Hibs and dare I say it, they contribute less than Hearts would. A complete irrelevance to the #TB4.