The Big 4

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

#facts

Facts are you ain't funny , you better pray your identity remains unknown to me 

you have the unenviable distinction of the first P&B user to go onto my ignore list.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I have no idea what you mean but I am most definitely not married.

No surprise there then, any woman with any self respect wouldn't give you the time of day.

Wow I troll on sevco threads, equates to me being a *** , so strictly by definition so is c4mmy Freddy and countless others, I know what I am don't think the others do they seem to have split personalities.
Exactly which of the 2 of me are you addressing?

This thread has now deteriorated to "I know you are but what am I?" levels of bawbaggery. Can we get back to how much we want Killie to be relegated and how seething many of us are that Well and the Dons have both managed to avoid it despite having finished bottom? Thank you.

This thread has now deteriorated to "I know you are but what am I?" levels of bawbaggery. Can we get back to how much we want Killie to be relegated and how seething many of us are that Well and the Dons have both managed to avoid it despite having finished bottom? Thank you.

Imagine being so desperate (and foolish) to either wish or expect one of #TB4 to fail.

If you think Scottish football would allow one of TB4 out of the top flight you are kidding yourself on.

1 hour ago, dumpweed said:

Aberdeen and Motherwell were both saved by teams having inadequate stadiums so in reality;

Celtic and Kilmarnock are the 2 powerhouses in Scottish football.

The very act of being saved underlines the point - TB4 clubs are part of the establishment and will always be protected.