The Big 4

Guest Moomintroll
I'm with you.  I can't believe that, in these days of 3 points for a win, clubs are still being relegated.  Think the figures from the last quarter century show that an average of at least one club per season is relegated from the top league.
#riddy
You cant argue with statistics.

Just as an FYI for the wee clubs to be aware of.  The Big 4 (TBF) has just had a brand change and will now be displayed as TB4.
Positive rebrand I'd say. The Asian market famously responds well to a initial/number mix - great platform from which to tell TB4 story.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Just as an FYI for the wee clubs to be aware of.  The Big 4 (TBF) has just had a brand change and will now be displayed as TB4.

I just hope we don't contract TB on our visit to the cosmopolitan east end of Glasgow on Tuesday.

I just hope we don't contract TB on our visit to the cosmopolitan east end of Glasgow on Tuesday.

With relegation and administration events in recent memory I don’t think Hearts will be contracting anything TB related anytime soon.

19 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

No punishment for going in to administration.

Not being relegated when we literally finished bottom of the league.

Allowed a vote on whether you want to be relegated

Barely a punishment for beating Rangers both at football and physically.

We are the fucking establishment.

FTFY.

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Pre season friendlies are sooooooooo 1990s mate.  Not surprised by you here.

^^^^ Can't even tell the difference between a competitive fixture and a friendly  now to use your byword on this thread (you can't argue with facts)

2 hours ago, Antiochas III said:

^ Still raging after all this time.  Think you should seek help mate with that.  

Indeed. Hardly our fault that Failkirk were trying to play matches in a shoebox that a tramp left under a bridge.