Stranraer v East Fife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The High & Low goes back to the old Bayview days. There was a group of fans who always stood under the covered enclosure at every game & invariably they were slightly inebriated.

From memory one of them went to shout 'fire it in hard & low' but it came out as 'fire it in high & low' to which we all fell about laughing! I just decided to keep it going, that's all! Even the players know the story behind it now.

It's pretty similar to another fan, who shall remain nameless, who used to shout 'spread out in a bunch'  & 'kick it very hard' but then he's no right in the head!

Or maybe I just made it all up & it's me who's no right in the head!

8 minutes ago, LiamA said:

The High & Low goes back to the old Bayview days. There was a group of fans who always stood under the covered enclosure at every game & invariably they were slightly inebriated.

From memory one of them went to shout 'fire it in hard & low' but it came out as 'fire it in high & low' to which we all fell about laughing! I just decided to keep it going, that's all! Even the players know the story behind it now.

It's pretty similar to another fan, who shall remain nameless, who used to shout 'spread out in a bunch'  & 'kick it very hard' but then he's no right in the head!

Thanks Liam, Great to hear them kind of stories,One of our fans shouted at the manager a few years ago (He was putting a sub on,) 

Dont put him on he is so one footed, The manager replied so was van basten etc, Someone shouted out ,So was long john Silver

Was impressed with the East Fife number 77 .

Pretty sure that's the first time that that's been said this season!!![emoji185] 

Archived