Queens Parks vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The goal was 'lost' on the edge of the Queen's box, in that nobody tried to track back and help or try to get in a tackle before it got anywhere near the deflected shot. Keeper not to blame as far as I can see.

It’s not like it’s a gaff by the ‘keeper or anything and it’s difficult to tell from the highlights just how much of a deflection there was, but from the highlights it looks saveable. Makes no odds anyway as we were already 3-0 up.

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s not like it’s a gaff by the ‘keeper or anything and it’s difficult to tell from the highlights just how much of a deflection there was, but from the highlights it looks saveable. Makes no odds anyway as we were already 3-0 up.

This might make it easier....safe to say Lennox got wrong footed by a deflection. 

38 minutes ago, donny86 said:

I’m not saying the keeper was to blame, I just think there was an agenda against smith who wasn’t as bad as some make out. He wasn’t great either tbf

There was never an "agenda" against Smith. We were playing him in place of a better goal keeper and he started to cost us points. Not unreasonable for fans to want a change. 

Surely folk aren’t being serious to say Lennox was at fault for that goal?? Not only can you see he was wrong footed by the deflection, he also mentions that in his post-match interview, and you can tell he was annoyed at not keeping a clean sheet.
We were good yesterday, Nelly motm for me, Herron too had a really good game - maybe due to the time he had on the big park.

I had totally forgotten about Nelly hitting the post also, can’t believe that didn’t go in.

The QP lager is also decent.

34 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

Surely folk aren’t being serious to say Lennox was at fault for that goal?? Not only can you see he was wrong footed by the deflection, he also mentions that in his post-match interview, and you can tell he was annoyed at not keeping a clean sheet.
We were good yesterday, Nelly motm for me, Herron too had a really good game - maybe due to the time he had on the big park.

I had totally forgotten about Nelly hitting the post also, can’t believe that didn’t go in.

The QP lager is also decent.

Agree with all of this. Herron had his best game by a mile. Big willie style looks like a great acquisition, some brilliant play yesterday.

the social club is class as well. Brilliant set up, friendly fans and staff, well priced food and drink, and the QP lager was very decent. 

Archived