The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Good to see recent seaside league sides like livie and the pars sticking together due to the similarity of their recent financial histories.  Could have a good night out chatting about Cva's and how to shaft local companies.

I'm sure if we can keep miller quiet for 45 mins he'll be blowing out his arse after that . Last chance saloon for Hardie I would say after recent loan failures at st mirren and his second spell at raith.  He needs to perform or he'll be struggling to get a decent gig when he gets greedy sevco in the summer.

Miller lasted the full 90 against Dumbarton nae problem, can see him getting a goal in this game, wonder if he'll celebrate it though, prob not. Only one game against a poor Dumbarton team but Hardie looked impressive, strong on the ball to hold off big CB's and get his shot away. Hoping Sevco don't want him back and Livi signs him up for next season. Looks like a proper striker and we've been lacking that all season.

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Miller lasted the full 90 against Dumbarton nae problem, can see him getting a goal in this game, wonder if he'll celebrate it though, prob not. Only one game against a poor Dumbarton team but Hardie looked impressive, strong on the ball to hold off big CB's and get his shot away. Hoping Sevco don't want him back and Livi signs him up for next season. Looks like a proper striker and we've been lacking that all season.

Miller will have to run about against us though. He did far better for us second time around than I thought he would  after an awful time at killie I must admit but was done at the end of last season and should'e been punted on then. I see he's coaching with Motherwell now which I presume is how u managed to afford him. Hardies a tricky one for u guys. If he does well and rangers do let him go there' s bound to be a lot bigger clubs than Livie after him who can pay him a lot more and if he's shit you won't want him. I'd be very surprised therefore if he's with Livie after the summer.

9 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Miller will have to run about against us though. He did far better for us second time around than I thought he would  after an awful time at killie I must admit but was done at the end of last season and should'e been punted on then. I see he's coaching with Motherwell now which I presume is how u managed to afford him. Hardies a tricky one for u guys. If he does well and rangers do let him go there' s bound to be a lot bigger clubs than Livie after him who can pay him a lot more and if he's shit you won't want him. I'd be very surprised therefore if he's with Livie after the summer.

Dunno, he could be good enough for us but not for Sevco,  Halkett is a prime example of that, he's too good to be playing for Livi, or even in the Championship.. Should go to a bigger club than us if he is but may stay for another season before doing so, we've had a few players sticking with us a bit longer then they needed to because they liked it at Livi and working with Hoppy.  Only one I can think of that jumped ship was Buchanan, but he's a journeyman who doesn't stick around long at a club, although he stuck with us for another season when we were relegated.

In any case, if he does well this season then that should at least secure us a place in the play offs, which is all we could ask for just now. I'll worry about next season later, i'm just enjoying an unexpected good season being in the top 4 and trying to stay there.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Think it was after the extra time winner at Falkirk

Riddies all round for the Livie players back then failing to beat the worst falkirk team in over 15 years over 90 mins.

I wonder if Forrest precision engineering ltd know their sponsoring a sexual deviant by the way. You wouldn't have thought that would be good for business.

1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Riddies all round for the Livie players back then failing to beat the worst falkirk team in over 15 years over 90 mins.

I wonder if Forrest precision engineering ltd know their sponsoring a sexual deviant by the way. You wouldn't have thought that would be good for business.

I think Bairnschild is master of the riddies the now, dishing them out left right and centre

Tbf it wasn't difficult being quick and skilful against Falkirk back in August.

We have cancelled one another out in our last 2 meetings when Hoppy went with a more defensive line up, hoping he goes back to those first 2 meeting type line up and has Rafa and Robinson starting in midfield, Miller and Hardie starting up front should make a difference too, and maybe having less big punts up the pitch would be nice. We've got the players to play it on the deck if they're given the chance.

Archived