The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

1 hour ago, kiddy said:
1 hour ago, ShaggerG said:
Maybe when he's 23/24 he will be.
When we play well it's generally due to him running the show anyway.

Or playing 10 men?

Spot on Kiddy, we only ever play well against 10 men. 

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep def Cadden's best game for a long while, I was one of those who didn't think he could cut it at this level but after reading what Hoppy said then maybe he can. Needs to start showing it consistently now though, and i'm still worried about him every time he gets tackled and hits the ground, he seems awfully frail since that dislocated shoulder.

I'm pretty optimistic of a top 4 finish but our next 4 games (maybe eve 5 with another game against the Pars following) will tell us just how high up we could finish, Pars H, Utd H, St Mirren H, Morton A, and then the Pars again, away this time. That's a hell of a tough fixture list but the way we're going now after making some good signings in Jan, i'm really looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Falkirk should have cashed in on Sibbald at his peak when he was 18/19.

The season when he won young player of the year and player of the year and goal of the season in our own inhouse awards shouldve been the season he shouldve been signed up, dont think he has reached the same peaks of that season, still decent player who could play in the top league up here, not so sure how he would cope down south tbh

30 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yep def Cadden's best game for a long while, I was one of those who didn't think he could cut it at this level but after reading what Hoppy said then maybe he can. Needs to start showing it consistently now though, and i'm still worried about him every time he gets tackled and hits the ground, he seems awfully frail since that dislocated shoulder.

I think thats the game plan to stop us playing, you stop our full backs getting up the park and we lose all the battles defence wise, midfield and up top, we were the same last week when Inverness stopped our full backs, 2nd half they had 10 men with both our full backs getting into the last third more to create.

Cadden peged one side  back and Livvy high pressed us throughout, we were toothless and had no real plan b till Livvy tired tbh, Miller will be good experience to have around the club as well as contributing, dont think he can start week in week out tho and I think there is a player in Hardie somewhere, decent on the ground and pace for quite a big guy, 2nd place is well up for grabs

He couldn’t get a gig at fucking Lutton.  He’s playing for a lower to middling Championship side because that’s his level. 

Some mindbogglingly stupid comments from a few jealous opposition fans on here, tbh.

Sibbald would be the first name on the team sheet in EVERY one of the teams in the Scottish Championship this season.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Some mindbogglingly stupid comments from a few jealous opposition fans on here, tbh.

Sibbald would be the first name on the team sheet in EVERY one of the teams in the Scottish Championship this season.

He'd be on our bench at best. 

Well no, no he wouldnt. As he failed to get a gig at a league 2 side. Has been between rancid and average all season and is generally just, well, average

4 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

He wouldn't get near the Livi team atm, our midfield three are all better.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

1 (82)

Super Ryan Hardie

1 (86)

And his strange goal celebration.:lol:

I still want to know wtf that is :D 

6 hours ago, Finch road said:
10 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Well no, no he wouldnt. As he failed to get a gig at a league 2 side. Has been between rancid and average all season and is generally just, well, average

Considering he scored the winner and generally destroyed Gary Harkins very recently in your cowp, I suspect you might be at it here.

Considering he scored the winner and generally destroyed Gary Harkins very recently in your cowp, I suspect you might be at it here.

He’s been shite all season apparently, considering he played about 2 games at the start of the season injured then only returned to the side against Dumbarton on the 23rd December.

Sibbald gets away with murder during games. Referees don't see his elbowing and sleekit fouls likely because he's wee and they aren't looking for them. He also goes down easily every time he doesn't win a ball.  In saying that he is a decent footballer and I'd have him in my team any day. He's the kind of player the opposition fans hate.

27 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

He’s been shite all season apparently, considering he played about 2 games at the start of the season injured then only returned to the side against Dumbarton on the 23rd December.

Opinions on Sibbald are pretty strange among fans in this league. The fifers I can sort of understand. They are trolling because they hate Sibbald. The rest of them though.... If you do not recognise Sibbald as one of the best players in the league, then you wouldn't know a footballer if he started wanking in front of your mrs.

Opinions on Sibbald are pretty strange among fans in this league. The fifers I can sort of understand. They are trolling because they hate Sibbald. The rest of them though.... If you do not recognise Sibbald as one of the best players in the league, then you wouldn't know a footballer if he started wanking in front of your mrs.

It’s funny cos one of the Livingston players literally drove around in a car wanking in front of women with small children.

Archived