The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

On 28/01/2018 at 10:33, Senor Bairn said:

I want Jackson Longridges head on the end of Taiwos boot.

IMG_0534.png

On 28/01/2018 at 07:52, Bairnardo said:

Time for us to start straightening this league out. These fucking hammer throwers had no place in the 5th round of the cup and they have no place in the upper reaches of the league. 

Another 3 out them please with Tommy T getting a chance at a 50/50 with that dick that nailed him last week. 

All 7 Livi fans to go to Frankie and Bennys afterwards and bemoan the poor quality of the tagliatelle. 

IMG_0534.png

On 30/01/2018 at 16:40, Bairnardo said:

Please let Livie try to play it on the deck against us... Will yield much more opportunity for Tommy Terminator to lock onto, then absolutely fucking blooter Jackson Longridge, and for Craig Sibbald to absolutely rip the pish.

IMG_0534.png

On 28/01/2018 at 18:42, Shadwell Dog said:

Lithgow and Gallagher. Surely the scummiest centrehalf partnership ever to grace Scottish fitba. One will fracture our strikers skulls with a baseball bat whilst the other has a w**k while he watches. Good family entertainment for the visiting livie fans.

_99777931_lithgow.jpg

On 28/01/2018 at 16:25, Shadwell Dog said:

Can't say I'm looking forward to another game against the thugs and perverts 11. Us being a family and community club we should really be asking ourselves whether a convicted sexual pervert should actually be allowed in the stadium. Hopefully our clean living boys will prevail for the good of mankind as a whole.

_99777931_lithgow.jpg

On 29/01/2018 at 09:33, Shadwell Dog said:

I'm sure if we can keep miller quiet for 45 mins he'll be blowing out his arse after that . Last chance saloon for Hardie I would say after recent loan failures at st mirren and his second spell at raith.  He needs to perform or he'll be struggling to get a decent gig when he gets greedy sevco in the summer.

dadccf722dcf853fa67e71ff67f34bff.jpg

On 29/01/2018 at 16:51, JinkyBairn said:

Aye back when we were truly horrendous.

Now Sir Paul is at the helm and has got you lot in his back pocket.

t9bScLe.gif

On 28/01/2018 at 15:50, badgerthewitness said:

Now we're juggernauting our way to safety we can afford to have some fun by shattering other teams' promotion dreams.

Let's break them.

hd7rC6V.gif

4 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Flying high? Maybe you were early on but more recently its beginning to look like you are coming into land a bit early....and it’s going to be a bumpy ride too....

giphy.gif

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t think you realise that despite a small recent upturn in form, we are still pretty poor. It takes a pretty good team to win consistently. Even some of the best teams, struggle to play well consistently. It’s unfortunate for us that we either seem to win, or lose, without playing poorly and picking up the odd draw, like we were initially when Hartley came in.

Yeah today we could have altered a few things. But it won’t change that with the players we have available, and where we have came from, finishing 7th and above is a bonus.

Yep, agree with this.
Hartley has pretty much entirely replaced the team so, yes, I did think we were a bit better than we are.
I gave the team the benefit of the doubt at Dunfermline as the players were playing together for the first time, and the defeat at ICT down to tiredness after humping the DABS. Today was a warning shot that we still have a battle with Dumbarton to complete...

Funny how failkirk fans weren’t complaining about bully boy tactics when they beat us in the cup yet we probably had a more defensive and bigger team playing that night ...Falkirk never had big players before eh  Rodney Manley ,Crawford baptie ,Brian and Alan Irvine ,yogi ,Stuart burgess and the giant off them all Kevin James ....saying that half you pubescent wouldn’t have been around in those days .

YOU WEREN'T BULLIED  YOU  WERE JUST OUTPLAYED BY A BETTER TEAM .

We were outfought and out muscled today the same way we were back in September. Hopkin changed his team from the cup whilst Hartley kept the same one that scraped through. Until we get some physicality in our midfield  we're going to continue to struggle against the likes of live.

50 minutes ago, Afro said:

IMG_0534.png

Well played, that was a severe leathering today. Wont say we were bullied, I thought we simply had no answer to a fit & motived side who pressed us from the word go. Livi were impressive.

Gutted at saying this but you look like a team who deserve to have Lee Miller among their ranks.

Big sexy b*****d Alan Lithgow served a bit of justice by flashing one pasta the keeper after those big bad Falkirk thugs attempted murder with a horrific tackle on Shaun Byrne

Sadly for the Falkirk animals their fluke result in the cup doesn't deflect from the fact The Amber Machine is a far superior outfit, it was like kicking a puppy when we scored our third, we fucking own Falkirk. Harder games are coming now that we've got all the lower league dross out of the way. #JusticeForShaun #TearsForTheFalkirkBairns #GodBlessTheAmberMachine

Big sexy b*****d Alan Lithgow served a bit of justice by flashing one pasta the keeper after those big bad Falkirk thugs attempted murder with a horrific tackle on Shaun Byrne

Sadly for the Falkirk animals their fluke result in the cup doesn't deflect from the fact The Amber Machine is a far superior outfit, it was like kicking a puppy when we scored our third, we fucking own Falkirk. Harder games are coming now that we've got all the lower league dross out of the way. #JusticeForShaun #TearsForTheFalkirkBairns #GodBlessTheAmberMachine

You really should blow your own trumpet a bit harder.

Lithgow certainly does....

well that was fuckin shite.  end of, now lets please stop whinging about being bullied by big bad players, its part of the game and i'd hardly say livi were dirty today. sometimes youv got to just hold yer hands up and face the facts and today that fact was barring sibbs and jak when he came on we were pretty much all at sea today, couldn't cope with livi's game plan, were very short of ideas and even worse , looked uninterested in spells.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

‘Moon howlers’???
FFS, what’s wrong with a bit of optimism that we might have been able to push upwards?
Fair to say now that eight will do sadly but it won’t disguise that it’s been a truly shite season...

Optimism is fine if as long as it's semi-realistic. I heard someone behind me today say before kick off "if we win the next four, then we'd only need to win six of our last ten and we'd pretty much be guaranteed top four". We have a mixture of kids, middling Championship players and a couple of bits of genuine proven quality, all thrown together over the last few weeks. I would be astonished if we finish bottom two from here, and we are much improved from the Imposter Era earlier this season, but people need to temper their expectations a bit. 

Agree with you re 8th - it would definitely not be an achievement and the season overall would be a disaster when you look at expectations in August. Unfortunately with the position we find ourselves in at this stage 8th would be a relief.

58 minutes ago, snorkie said:

Funny how failkirk fans weren’t complaining about bully boy tactics when they beat us in the cup yet we probably had a more defensive and bigger team playing that night ...Falkirk never had big players before eh  Rodney Manley ,Crawford baptie ,Brian and Alan Irvine ,yogi ,Stuart burgess and the giant off them all Kevin James ....saying that half you pubescent wouldn’t have been around in those days .

YOU WEREN'T BULLIED  YOU  WERE JUST OUTPLAYED BY A BETTER TEAM .

• "failkirk" getthefuckouttahere you pervert enabler
  • was discussing this very point at the game; the last big team we had was Dave Clarke's in the late 80's. To a lesser extent Billy Lamont's during his second spell. Duffy signed some big heifers too.
  • We were indeed outplayed by a better team today and deservedly beaten. "Bullied" is a common term used in football for many years, indicating a physical side triumphing. Maybe you're new at all this.
  • Livi's second goal was a thing of beauty; well done on that.

3 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

There will be much time for quoting later but I guess the immediate lesson for Falkirk fans is that their team is still utter shite and they should know their place. 

See you in March.

Regards,

#AM

Unless it clashes with Scottish cup

3 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

I can't really get my head around Falkirk. I keep thinking that you've really turned the corner and then, bam, a result like that happens and all of a sudden I'm semi-hopeful we still might be able to scrape eighth. 

Pleased for Lee Miller. He seems like a good lad.

Livvy cud do this to any team in this league, similar performance as I said earlier to our first game in the season, tho think they were better in that one than today.

We need to right that one off, still overly confident in finishing 8th or higher which is no where near good enough but considering where we were, its the aim for the season, wee cup run won't go a miss tho.

Hartley tho needs to shoulder some of the blame today, Taiwo had probably one of his worst games in a FFC jersey today, Kidd was poor also. 

A formation change and sub was required for the 2nd half, he was far too loyal to the 11 starting.

Still, good we have a game quickly pre Scottish cup game

Optimism is fine if as long as it's semi-realistic. I heard someone behind me today say before kick off "if we win the next four, then we'd only need to win six of our last ten and we'd pretty much be guaranteed top four". We have a mixture of kids, middling Championship players and a couple of bits of genuine proven quality, all thrown together over the last few weeks. I would be astonished if we finish bottom two from here, and we are much improved from the Imposter Era earlier this season, but people need to temper their expectations a bit. 
Agree with you re 8th - it would definitely not be an achievement and the season overall would be a disaster when you look at expectations in August. Unfortunately with the position we find ourselves in at this stage 8th would be a relief.

That’s a point I made earlier in the week but I tempered it by pointing out it was rather unlikely. More in jest than expectation.
Could have been me you heard if you were in the middle of the main stand (aka The Miserable Old Gits Stand), although I don’t think I made it sound so straightforward?

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

That’s a point I made earlier in the week but I tempered it by pointing out it was rather unlikely. More in jest than expectation.
Could have been me you heard if you were in the middle of the main stand (aka The Miserable Old Gits Stand), although I don’t think I made it sound so straightforward?

Back of the South Stand for me. 

Games like these, with visiting support housed in the main stand, any chance of allowing the home support to swap ends at half time? No need to encroach on the park, just walk behind the hoardings where the gazebo once sat.

Archived