The turnarounds vs the roundabouts

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I doubt there will be any young mum's with prams on the pitch I'm afraid.

If anything young mums with prams would be a distraction for him, so not being there gives him more chance to score.

2/10, try being less subtle and throw in a crowd/Meadowbank reference and you're golden. 

This Livingston team look settled once more and look good as a unit,  were not in 3rd place by chance.

Hardie to do the damage and grab a goal or two assisted by Millar hopefully.

Hate these daft plastic pitches though, not conducive to good football being played.

Falkirk too big a club to be sitting in such a lowly position and Livi punching above their weight riding the crest of a wave, I can see this one being quite tasty, cue the Macaroni quote:unsure2:

14 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

This Livingston team look settled once more and look good as a unit,  were not in 3rd place by chance.

Hate these daft plastic pitches though, not conducive to good football being played.

Falkirk too big a club to be sitting in such a lowly position and Livi punching above their weight riding the crest of a wave, I can see this one being quite tasty, cue the Macaroni quote:unsure2:

Mark Millar still playing for your lot ?

1 hour ago, LiviGaz said:

Give me our bowling green surface to what you provided last Tuesday any day of the week.

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

You c***s are obsessed with wanking, mostly over attendances.

Nothing wrong with it as long as its in the privacy of your own home and no up the high street sitting in your motor trying to get young mothers to have a butchers.

You c***s are obsessed with wanking, mostly over attendances.

Interesting that you say that.
I noticed that there were 776 at Formatine v Cove last night. More than the 732 that attended Livi v Dumbarton in the Scottish Championship promotion chase on a Saturday afternoon.....

Aye local derby up there "roman",always draws a crowd even in the HFL,because they are 2 of the top sides,but with it being a cup tie its brought in evenmore.

Cove Rangers(from Aberdeen) it is for yous......at Inverurie Loco's ground.

Inverurie 15 miles north west of Aberdeen,the A96 is dualled between the city and the Garioch.

Coves new ground on the southside of Aberdeen is not ready until march/april.

13 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Aye local derby up there "roman",always draws a crowd even in the HFL,because they are 2 of the top sides,but with it being a cup tie its brought in evenmore.

Cove Rangers(from Aberdeen) it is for yous......at Inverurie Loco's ground.

Inverurie 15 miles north west of Aberdeen,the A96 is dualled between the city and the Garioch.

Coves new ground on the southside of Aberdeen is not ready until march/april.

Was up there in preseason the year we won the league under McCall. We won 8-0 with coyle getting at least 4 I think. Was a nice wee ground if I remember right.

21 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

PLEASE tell me they managed to secure a site closer to Aberdeen city centre than the Dons. That would be funny as f

Aye they did!!!

Its not that far from top junior side and HFL hopefuls Banks o Dee in the south of the city.

Its just of the usual road to Pittodrie at Calder Park,you enter Aberdeen,go past that Burger King and start heading down that big f**k off hill,their new stadium is on the left.

Archived