What's your stool normally like?

Stellaboz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, budmiester1 said:

Haven’t had a decent dump in the last 3 and a bit years, possibly due to the fact that I’m missing half my frigging colon due to the c word emoji23.png

Aye, a Carling addiction is a bitch, with you brother.

50 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Used to be a 4 a day man. Reduced to 3 now Im getting on a bit. All solid and out in 30 secs. I like to take longer; I like the idea of getting peace to read a book

That's living beyond your means, unless you're a rabbit.

59 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Used to be a 4 a day man. Reduced to 3 now Im getting on a bit. All solid and out in 30 secs. I like to take longer; I like the idea of getting peace to read a book

Try sitting for two minutes and just go once 

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Taking longer than the time taken by your body to expel the shite and then to clean up afterwards is fucking beastly. Suspect a few could out themselves here....

In, shite done, away.

The only thing that can be forgiven is a slightly more leisurely pace at home compared to work, but taking ages on the pan is putrid behaviour.

I’ll sit until the pins and needles start

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Taking longer than the time taken by your body to expel the shite and then to clean up afterwards is fucking beastly. Suspect a few could out themselves here....

In, shite done, away.

The only thing that can be forgiven is a slightly more leisurely pace at home compared to work, but taking ages on the pan is putrid behaviour.

Utter nonsense, especially the bottom bit. I’ll take my time even more so at work, and be paid to take a leisurely shite.

Also, another shite related question that will hopefully out some beasts/manky b*****ds. I remember on The Jonathan Ross Show years ago, he had called someone out for being weird when they’d said after they wipe their arse they have a look at the paper to make sure their arse is clean. I think not doing that and essentially just hoping that you’ve cleaned your arse is utterly disgusting beast behaviour. Essentially pot luck that you don’t still have shite to be cleaned. Thoughts of P&B?

Another one, does anyone use wet toilet wipes? They are absolutely phenomenal, and leave you properly clean. The western world are way behind on this and these should become standard instead of dry toilet paper.

Also, another shite related question that will hopefully out some beasts/manky b*****ds. I remember on The Jonathan Ross Show years ago, he had called someone out for being weird when they’d said after they wipe their arse they have a look at the paper to make sure their arse is clean. I think not doing that and essentially just hoping that you’ve cleaned your arse is utterly disgusting beast behaviour. Essentially pot luck that you don’t still have shite to be cleaned. Thoughts of P&B?
Another one, does anyone use wet toilet wipes? They are absolutely phenomenal, and leave you properly clean. The western world are way behind on this and these should become standard instead of dry toilet paper.

Wet wipes don’t flush properly and will clog up the drainage system. The amount of hassle this causes to Scottish Water is remarkable, wet wipes, tampons etc just flushed down the toilet by people who don’t give a f**k about the consequences of their actions. So I don’t particularly want shitty wet wipes anywhere in my house even if it’s in the toilet bin thank you very much.

I always check the damage after I have wiped, you usually have a good idea what to expect though so I don’t particularly blame people who don’t always look.

Wet wipes don’t flush properly and will clog up the drainage system. The amount of hassle this causes to Scottish Water is remarkable, wet wipes, tampons etc just flushed down the toilet by people who don’t give a f**k about the consequences of their actions. So I don’t particularly want shitty wet wipes anywhere in my house even if it’s in the toilet bin thank you very much.

I always check the damage after I have wiped, you usually have a good idea what to expect though so I don’t particularly blame people who don’t always look.

Some people actually flush disposable nappies down the toilet. That is bonkers!
However, not sure a wet wipe, used after normal toilet paper to freshen the anus & ensure a skiddy free pair of undercrackers is much of a sin? Remember, those of a certain age will have used baking parchment to wipe their arse, I’m sure that’s less destructible than a wet wipe?

Archived