Misfiring Aberdeen v Killie juggernaut by SSC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Can't see him moving again. He's probably missed his chance to move to one of the bigger leagues and he won't gamble on another move to an 'emerging' league after the last disaster.

He's on a three year contract, and by the end of that (age 33) I think he'll be a spent force. He's clearly still an exceptional player at this level, and I'm delighted to have him back for his peak years. Wish we could have Hayes back as well. :whistle

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

He's on a three year contract, and by the end of that (age 33) I think he'll be a spent force. He's clearly still an exceptional player at this level, and I'm delighted to have him back for his peak years. Wish we could have Hayes back as well. :whistle

Don't blame you mate. He's a very good SPL player and also plays for a very decent Northern Ireland team.

If Morgan gets in Celtics first team squad next season (which I doubt) Hayes may become available although they will likely lose Roberts too.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Don't blame you mate. He's a very good SPL player and also plays for a very decent Northern Ireland team.

If Morgan gets in Celtics first team squad next season (which I doubt) Hayes may become available although they will likely lose Roberts too.

Can't see Morgan getting anywhere near Celtic's first team tbh. It's unfair to judge on the basis of one game, but he did absolutely nothing against us in the cup game against a (currently) shocking defence. Granted I was utterly steamin when I watched that game, so I may have missed some moments of near wonderment (but I don't think I did).

I grew up with Jess as my boyhood idol, and I was very keen on Anderson as well, but I think McGinn may become my favourite Dandy of all time (despite being a miserable tim c**t*). If that's not motivation for the lad I don't know what is tbh...

*Trademark of every Aberdeen internet forum

1 minute ago, Baldie1980 said:

Where can I c the goals

The full match is currently being aired on BBC Alba. 

ByTheMinute Aberdeen have uploaded our equaliser and second goal. One is a thing of beauty; the other not so much. 

2 minutes ago, Baldie1980 said:

Where can I c the goals

Later tonight on RedTV I'd imagine, or you could wait until Sportscene tomorrow. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if McKenna's goal was on the BBC news tonight.

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

The full match is currently being aired on BBC Alba. 

ByTheMinute Aberdeen have uploaded our equaliser and second goal. One is a thing of beauty; the other not so much. 

I'm not familiar with Twitter. Is it possible for you to provide a direct link to the video (McKenna's) that I might send it to a Hull supporting friend? I'd much appreciate the opportunity to show him how pathetic his club is. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

I'm not familiar with Twitter. Is it possible for you to provide a direct link to the video (McKenna's) that I might send it to a Hull supporting friend? I'd much appreciate the opportunity to show him how pathetic his club is. Thanks.

This should work for you: https://twitter.com/ByTheMinAFC/status/957331783619694599

Archived