Misfiring Aberdeen v Killie juggernaut by SSC

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Lowest attendance of the season so far guaranteed.

We’re not playing either of the ugly sisters, so we have a chance here.

1 hour ago, Andy_K_97 said:

Can we finally beat the Aberdeen hoodoo? Maybe. As long as we don't shyte the bed and concede 2 goals in the first 12 minutes (or indeed the remaining 78+ minutes) we've got a chance.

We generally shit it against the Dons, almost as much as the Dons shit it against the buns.

Home win. 

3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Letting the train take the strain for this.

Looking forward to it.

9 of us getting train up tomorrow and making a weekend of it. Looking forward to a good away weekend. Not done one in a while. 

£26 for Killie fans when we charge them £20.  It seems Killie let every away team into RP cheaper than we get charged at their place. As for the game Aberdeen have had us for toast these last few years but I think or hope that that is coming to an end. I am going for 1-1 or a 1-2 for the boys in blue. 

11 hours ago, the west curve said:

£26 for Killie fans when we charge them £20.  It seems Killie let every away team into RP cheaper than we get charged at their place. As for the game Aberdeen have had us for toast these last few years but I think or hope that that is coming to an end. I am going for 1-1 or a 1-2 for the boys in blue. 

As has been explained on another thread, the away fans cannot be charged less than the home fans in the same stand, and that is £26. What you charge at Rugy Park has absolutely no bearing on any other club!

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

As has been explained on another thread, the away fans cannot be charged less than the home fans in the same stand, and that is £26. What you charge at Rugy Park has absolutely no bearing on any other club!

Still absolute usury from the bed-shiters.  Nice use of the exclamation mark for extra c**t points.

2 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

At least we won't shite the bed. If we get beat it will simply be because Killie were better than us.

Looking forward to us consolidating our 3rd place (unless Hibs get something from the green cheek of weegieville)

Fair do's. Youse tend to save shiting the bed for Rangers.

Archived